We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GANJiN: Savegame Backup Tool

GANJiN

Altough my tool exists for 2 month now, i never posted it on this forum. So here it is..

tdu2backup.jpg

tdu2backup_settings.jpg

This tool is designed to make quick and easy savegame backups for Test Drive Unlimited 2. Because of reports of broken savegames I recommend to create backups regulary.

Features:

-One-Click backup!

-Launch the game!

-Fully configurable

-Look for updates

and more...

Requirements:

Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86/x64)

Net Framework 3.0

Test Drive Unlimited 2

If you experience errors, click Main>Settings and choose the correct folders.

Hope you like it!

GANJiN

Download

I don't know if there actually was much point of this, since anybody can just backup the Eden Games folder which contains all the savegames but never the less, good effort and + REP for making this tool!

Well pressing one button to backup and launch the game is much faster then browsing every time trough your folders before starting your game. Thats the point.

;)

Well pressing one button to backup and launch the game is much faster then browsing every time trough your folders before starting your game. Thats the point.

;)

Exactly, people like things they can do themselves to be done in an even easier way if possible so this tool should be welcomed by the lazy many who want an easy way to backup. :cheeky:

• 5 months later...