We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 binned.

iNotACactus

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the end

One word : deserved.

btw, tdu.fr is in sale now:

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Hello,

As of September 15, the site tdu2.fr, testdriveunlimited2.fr and the forum will likely be associated permanently closed

Since 2006, when I created this community, much has changed.

Student at that time, almost 26 years now, my private life and my work prevent me from already over many months to ensure proper monitoring of the site. People joined me and helped a lot in recent years face the daunting task of managing a community that, at the height of its existence, recorded thousands of members, provided of daily visits, they have also other priorities.

This site is totally funded by myself, I no longer wish to give my pocket today. Unfortunately, I learned that the mid-game, if can meet people extremely friendly and generous when I needed (thank you again for those!), Is extremely awkward in its vast majority.

The site and its community are to "sell", or should I say to "sell" for a pittance and symbolic, but essential to prevent the takeover by the low-motivated and lacking in seriousness.

If no one is manifested by Sept. 15, the community will be permanently closed.

These five years will still overall a positive experience. I hope you have enjoyed discussing and ride you. Believe me, I pushed as much as I could that this decision leaves me very indifferent. But today, when I start building my business, I have other things to think about

Thank you.

Fabien E

bored to translate - credits to google that time :)