We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GT5 racing league

randomsox10

If it suits my timezone (after 8pm GMT+10) and I don't have to spend ages tuning then I'd be interested, would prefer a friendly quick get up'n'go race tournament than a full-blown series with loads of restrictions (host can set the basic ones on the day). Mix things up to keep it interesting, last thing I want to do is commit to one car. :)

If it suits my timezone (after 8pm GMT+10) and I don't have to spend ages tuning then I'd be interested, would prefer a friendly quick get up'n'go race tournament than a full-blown series with loads of restrictions (host can set the basic ones on the day). Mix things up to keep it interesting, last thing I want to do is commit to one car. :)

the time zone is a big issue. everything else however is going to be very simple to setup. a quick practice session to get a feel for the track and the cars etc. i even came up with a pretty simple points system to keep track of whos the better driver(and by came up with i mean copyed F1's old points system and added little changes)

If you don't get this going the way you want, you can join a league over at GT Planet(I hate to advertise here, but I'd do the same over there if someone was looking for a good TDU forum) I'm in one and we race every weekend and sometimes monday night. PM me if you're interested.

i'll definately check on it i really dont have time as of now with football, school and weight lifting taking over my life so this gunna be on hold for awhile