We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 to back to where it belongs poll

Ozzmcom

Should TDU2 go back to the bin?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should TDU2 go back to the bin?

• Yes
    • No , I don't like gaming.

How about I make you lot a deal. :)

If nothing is shown in regards to TDU2 before the end of the 11th of this month (7th month post release) then I'll throw it back in 'The Bin' and it won't come out till something about TDU2 that people want to see is shown?

hmmm fair enough, it does smell a bit coming back from the bin tho doesn't?

Well, sure enough it's pretty much as bad as everyone says, but since I can't play TDU1 anymore and I cant find any online shops that would sell it to me (I live in Moldova), I've learned to deal with all the shortcomings of TDU2 and just try to enjoy a cruise every now and then. You just have to find some decent people to cruise with. Oh, and definitely use the camera hack and blinker sound app. lol. Just my two cents.

Hmm not much option on the poll eh... sounds a bit Marxist if you ask me. :p

That said though, i do find TDU2 disappointing... like most folk here. :rolleyes:

It was funny when it turned up in the bin, but all this whining and negativity is started to get tiresome now.

I can remember not too long ago TDU was pretty fun and that was reflected to an even higher level here.

But now I'm sad to say, that attitude seems to be dragging this place down too. Which is a massive shame. :o

Please don't take this place with it just because TDU2 has failed.