We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools II [Release 2.1.0.0]

Djey

Good news if it sounds easy for you :)

Just pushed latest beta onto unstable-branch

(master was not so stable btw, so I re-commited older files from a previous release).

Reposiitory has 2 tags now, corresponding to very latest relases on each branch.

Good luck!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hello everybody!

I have a problem ...

I would like to customize a gauge, but Mini BNK Manager can not repack the gauge correctly.

I have the latest version of the TDU Modding Tool II (version 2.2.0.0) and use the included Mini BNK Manager.

I start the Mini BNK Manager, select the gauge to be edited (from the path: ...\Test Drive Unlimited 2\Euro\Bnk\frontend\hires\gauges\name of Gauge.bnk), click Load and then Unpack all.

Even if I do not make changes at the unpacked gauge, and then click on Repack and override the existing .bnk, TDU2 crashes when loading the vehicle in the game.

The Mini BNK Manager gives the message "Repack Succeeded"!

I do not know what to do. Actually, I do everything right. I have tried it synonymous with compatibility mode Windows 7 and start as Admin, but both does not help. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 X64 Bit - Anniversary Update.

Can someone help me? I would like to change the .ini in the gauge so, that the needle indicates the correct rpm and speed.

Thanks in advance! And sorry for my english, google has translated. :):)

// With best regards (from Germany)

RACER-N3ZX9R ™

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/6/2020 at 8:35 PM, Alex500 said:

Good Night Everyone! Anybody kniw something .xmb editor, or how unpack/edit .xmb..??????? In really need edit camerasingame.xmb in tdu2.. i want change cameras position in many cars.. please, help me...

I don't know about xmb editing, but I always used the camera tool. I added both version, guess 1.2 is better working, cannot remember
Ignore anti virus warning, it's because it manipulates the game exe file.

Camera Hack 1.2.zip Camera Hack 1.3.1.zip

XMB editing is still at research state, given that this format is maybe the most complex to be reverse engineered without any source code. Let's stay tuned to TDU World mod pack progress which might bring interesting tools after release. In the meantime, as said just before your best luck is to fiddle with cam hacks...

I agree.
Quite recently I was asked a question - Why is that?
It turned out that the matter is precisely in the installed edited camera file of one of the copied car models into the game ...
Moreover, I believe that the camera hack solves absolutely all problems with cameras in the game! And even with external cameras. You can make beautiful screenshots from different distances from the car.

• 1 year later...