We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited has stopped working.

Paturata

Hello,

at Saturday we decided we're going to play Test Drive Unlimited. So I ran it and we played it fine for a couple of hours. Yesterday, I wanted to play some singleplayer so I started the game and got "Test Drive Unlimited has stopped working." error. I tried it again and then it was working just fine. Today I got the same error. When I tried to run it again, I got "Test Drive Unlimited has stopped working." again. And again, and again...

I don't know what happened. I haven't connected anything, everything is just the same as it was on Saturday, except the game isn't working. Oooh wait, thinking about it, I did install one thing and it was Grand Theft Auto IV (through Steam). According to Steam store page it has SecuROM too, so it *MIGHT*'ve done something.

Anyway, I've tried reinstalling TDU and the patch, reinstalling TDU without the patch and removing radial.cdb, none of these worked. I've also tried googling it and tried the things I found, like disabling HID devices, but nothing worked.

Did anyone else solve this problem? I'd really like to fix it.

Thanks for any replies.