We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Meh company Ford Mondeo ST-Edition !!!SOLD!!!

DJdan

well then.

i have spoken about it earlier but here is my company car :D

this also is a temporary replacement of the E36M 3.2L

this is actually a rare car

its a 2002 Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI ST-Edition

it has all the options modern day BMW's have such as

Automatic Gearbox

Automatic Aircon

electric seats which are heated too

satnav which works

Xenon headlights

cruise control

Ford Exclusive audio sound

lowered by Ford

Original ST bumper kit

apparently only 3 were fitted with these ST-edition packs in holland.

but its the only one with all these options at the time because were talking about a 10 year old car.

according to Ford the car should do 190 kph because of the Auto but mine does 215kph

also it has pretty big 225 18" wheels at the front and originall rare 245 18" wheels at the back

but for now here are some shots i took when i just got it

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/fashad/09fcef8b.jpghttp://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/fashad/586a16ac.jpghttp://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/fashad/9aa4515e.jpghttp://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/fashad/effdb8d7.jpg

Why is there wider tires at the back of a front wheel drive car? :D And those wide tires are bad for fuel economy aswell which i would imagine is the point of having a diesel. But if the company is paying then who cares :D

I'm not a Ford fan but i suppose these look alright, and special editions are nice to have :)

thanks for the comments here

Why is there wider tires at the back of a front wheel drive car? :D And those wide tires are bad for fuel economy aswell which i would imagine is the point of having a diesel. But if the company is paying then who cares :D

I'm not a Ford fan but i suppose these look alright, and special editions are nice to have :)

i wondered this as well but according to Ford this performance pack lowered the front more and gave it wider wheels at the back in order to fight understeer.

and it kinda works since i can go faster round a corner than the average 5-series here and when you do push it the rear breaks out first!!!

so its kinda weird how this car handles as a FWD but meh who cares as long as i can beat BMW's and MErc worth over 5 times as this then i dont mind.

also the is fairly economical though it uses about 10L/100km at this point (26.0 MPG (UK)) and its my own bussiness so i pay for it however i dont have to pay the taxes over the fuel and such

thanks for the comments here

i wondered this as well but according to Ford this performance pack lowered the front more and gave it wider wheels at the back in order to fight understeer.

That doesn't make any sense at all :P

10L/100 is a lot! My petrol 406 uses about 8L/100km. 5-7L/100km on a diesel is alright tho, anymore than that i don't see the point in having a diesel at all. Maybe taxes and diesel is cheaper over there, idk.

Im not being mean im just saying what i think :D

That doesn't make any sense at all :P

10L/100 is a lot! My petrol 406 uses about 8L/100km. 5-7L/100km on a diesel is alright tho, anymore than that i don't see the point in having a diesel at all.

Im not being mean im just saying what i think :D

its okay

but i was puzzeld by their thinking too.

i knew that lowering the front makes the car less prone to under steer but the rear wheels make no sense but its rare and who cares :D

and the reason for this diesel is that i get about 90% of my taxes back and per litre i pay about €1.30 instead of €1.75 for petrol

• 1 month later...

a great plot twist here.

around mid december i made an announcement that would get a BMW M car

unfortunatley i am going through the worst time of my life right now hence the reason i barely come here now.

however as of today i have sold this Mondeo as a lot of trouble came up such as a faulty turbo. i decided to sell it while the next owner wont notice and buy a different car

however i will be picking up my new car somewhere upcomming week and it isnt a BMW M car since i dont have the funds for it however it kinda is a car which i always loved.

more about that car SOON

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.