We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Converitble cruise tomorrow

Ryzza5

Grab any Group B - E convertible and come along for a cruise about this time tomorrow (Dec 11 2011). Read: look at the time of this post.

Will cover all the good roads, etc. Meet up at the north-east lighthouse on Naupaka St.

Well, I thought there was a lighthouse there: oahu - Google Maps

1. Ryzza5 - Ferrari F430 Spyder (changed to H shifter manual)

2. Ozzmcom - Gallardo Spyder

3. repyhrepus

4. Mercedes-Benz

5. Googlproxer

6. Pascallll

come along for a cruise about this time tomorrow (Dec 11 2011).

The time of the first post (don't have to worry about conversions then).

9:30 GMT for those that needs to know.

Reserve a spot for me, but what time is it in GMT?

I hope you guys can drive better than you can read :lol:

Started off with GP fine, then connected with SuperHyper and Pascallll. Ozz tried but couldn't connect, router issues perhaps?

After cruising around 3/4 of the coast I suggested we spice things up by having a nav race. Turn off all the hud and GPS, pick a destination, and all of us split up and see who can get there first. Turned out to be lots of fun, since none of us knew where the others were (and at times where we were) xD Having the Tropical Mod installed did NOT help, as it threw out a lot of my reference points. I expected Pascallll to win a few since he wasn't in H mode, but that wasn't the case (although he wasn't far behind me on 2 races).

We went from:

Sand Island to house on top of the Crater (1st: Ryzza, 2nd: SuperHyper, 3rd: Pascal)

Crater to first VRent near airport (1st: Ryzza, 2nd: Pascall, Lost: SuperHyper)

VRent to O'hua Raceway: (same results as last time).

Then we went for the big one (I knew this wasn't a good idea). Raceway to the Koenigsegg dealer in the middle of the island. Pascal got an early lead but crashed so I caught up just as we were leaving the raceway area. Unfortunately he took the road split and I went the wrong way, heading back toward the airport (near Pontiac). I then used my sense of direction to head north to the stadium, after accidentally visiting the Jag dealer due to not watching where I was going while typing. I eventually got on the road that goes past the Police Station as planned, convinced that Pascal would be far ahead. I then got on the motorway (not sure if I had the right one due to the tropical mod), but then saw the sign say Mililani, so knew I was in the area. Unfortunately I missed the turn-off and nearly went to Mt Kelekole, but turned around and got into the general area. Then it took me about 5 mins to find the dealer after getting lost a few times.

Once I arrived, I found out that SuperHyper was at the Caterham dealer, and Pascal (unbelievably) was on the east coast at Pagani. :fp:

Anyway, great fun, and might have a video to share later in the week if S/H sends his one to me to be combined with mine.

20111211202609.jpg

20111211202708.jpg

20111211203938.jpg

20111211204649.jpg

20111211213407.jpg

20111211213432.jpg

20111211213527.jpg

20111211215245.jpg

20111211225550.jpg

20111211225645.jpg

20111211225808.jpg