We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

After a break I decided to go spotting.

The all new Mercedes-AMG SL65

[ATTACH]29090[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 Tyrannos

[ATTACH]29091[/ATTACH]

Well, first white 991 GT3 RS spotted

[ATTACH]29092[/ATTACH]

Finally I have managed to spot an Audi R8 V10 Plus

[ATTACH]29093[/ATTACH]

Interesting spec of this Wraith

[ATTACH]29094[/ATTACH]

Merlin Purple is amazing

[ATTACH]29095[/ATTACH]

SLS still looks fresh after 7 years

[ATTACH]29096[/ATTACH]

SLS FAB Design Gullstream

[ATTACH]29097[/ATTACH]

GT3 RS for a second time

[ATTACH]29098[/ATTACH]

@killalldude The E39 M5 -- and in that colour too -- is one of my top 10 garage cars! Like Mike though, I was never that fond of the M Coupe.

@F12Berlinetta Not a big fan of the SL design philosophy that has been going on now for what seems ages! On the other hand, I really do think the 991(.x)-gen 911 is the best Porsche design since the 993, and every model they come out with of it, gets even better. Very cool shots all-round, even like how you got the small Fiat in the background of the R8 V10. Was that deliberate? :D

And give me that 5-series please killalldude, can't say i've ever been a fan of the clown shoe

killalldude[/url] The E39 M5 -- and in that colour too -- is one of my top 10 garage cars! Like Mike though, I was never that fond of the M Coupe.

If either of you are interested in purchasing, let me know! Having to do all the maintenance the past few owners never did sucks. Kind of at a crossroads as to whether I should keep or sell.

A few Italian beauties I saw in Chicago last weekend:

18808962_1782680402042451_3780246475238277120_n.jpg

18723359_1724890954194112_3426307884051333120_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that might be my favourite spec McLaren P1, can you get orange coloured exposed carbon? That would make it even better, other than that I wouldn't change a thing.

Saw a yellow Esprit today, still a head-turned after all these years, wonder if they'll be worth high 6 figures one day?

Saw a Porsche 959 on the road last night but didn't have a chance to get a picture as I was driving, they're crazy expensive so it could have been a replica? Never heard of 959 replicas though, or seen any, it was in a very posh area so it might have been legit.