We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCK FM4 Playtime #14 - 4.3

Paladin Skylark

TDUCk Community Playtime

Stuff we do:

-Cruise

-Tag (virus/keep the it)

-Soccer

-Occasional Cat&Mouse

-Photoshoots

-Drifting (which isn't really drifting because Clarence hosts)

->Basically what the people want

This week's theme (for the cruise) is British Cars. Your car must come out of the United Kingdom!

Entrants:

1: Clarence

2: Lady Gaga

3: flo

4: CarbonCactus

6: hassan1995

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

To solve the timezone issue, why not have a second cruse for people who it'd be stupid early or stupid late? its been 3PM (GMT) since it was made, so dont know why people still mone about it!

Sorry for the wee rant!:cheeky:

As always, put me down...as always, ill update you if I can manage it!

British cars, this is a tough choice for me!

Morgan, TVR, Lotus, Radical, Jaguar...soooo much choice!

Guest MrLolololXD

Yeah, it's 4am for me when I have to get up at quater to 7 in the morning for work. Just not at all possible, only on the 2 weeks holiday I get over Christmas I can make it, thats the only reason I was there that 1 time :(

I agree with CC, we should hold another on Saturday at 11am-12pm GMT for people that can make it :D

Yeah, it's 4am for me when I have to get up at quater to 7 in the morning for work. Just not at all possible, only on the 2 weeks holiday I get over Christmas I can make it, thats the only reason I was there that 1 time :(

I agree with CC, we should hold another on Saturday at 11am-12pm GMT for people that can make it :D

it's not quite posible to host 2 ''oficial'' tduck's playtime's, shortly, 11-12PM gmt is just not doablo for most on saturdays :rolleyes:

feel free to hit me up whenever you see me online though :nods:

Probably won't be there again this week.

Will be dragging 6 lazy/undisciplined/unfit soldiers up the mountains for 2 days. :rolleyes:

A couple weeks ago we have some 'military high school students in for training. Several carried they're laptops on the expedition so they could charge their blackberries at the camp. We had a pretty big dust storm that night too. teehee

it's not quite posible to host 2 ''oficial'' tduck's playtime's, shortly, 11-12PM gmt is just not doablo for most on saturdays

I see no problem with having 2 (or more) playtimes each week... especially if it means more of the tduck community can come along. Some might even be lucky to get to all of them.

I can't see hosting being a problem either as long as someone with a stable speed does it.

:)