We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BMW in TDU2: 2012 BMW M5 F10 ver.1.1

BMW in TDU2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car is great, so much details, very nice model. But i think just because of those details it has problem. Today we decided to cruise with BMW, all of us 6. When we all use BMW, game lag as hell. Not just for me, but for other friends as well. As far as some of us take other car, game work faster and faster. We tried with game restart, same thing, cause we are taught maybe servers are acting again.:(

Alone with BMW with other friends in different cars, or just two of us with BMW, game work just fine...with 6 is almost unplayable.:(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could someone please stop putting fake link to these downloads I am so sick and tired of click the download link only to be sent to another site that forces me to sign up and spam the crap out of me with adverts and cookies tracking all my movements.

I thought it was against this site TOS putting up spam links as a download link :(

Is it possible for people to share their mods without putting up fake links to their site? I dont want to sign up to other sites just be honest and upfront please.

My internet does not let me access spam and attack sites: "Unable to access the network"

Here the same like at tototo's thread. These are no fake download-links. You only need to disable add-blocker and in this case maybe use googletranslator (or similar) if you have problems finding the download-links. Or do you think members are posting here "thank you", "great work" etc. etc. if they all had problems downloading the mods StarGT provides.

• 4 months later...

Just a warning, I know this is an old thread but in case that someone, like me, came looking for mods, the link on top in the thanks (all rights belongs to a site sitedotcomdotua) contains a browser hijacker, I've tested on 3 different computers and I get the same result just by entering that site.

everyone in the world normally come to my site tdu2.com.ua, but you have a problem alone. You're just jealous

NO, he is not alone! I had a lot of problems with your site too... along with many other people on this forum. Just have a look at several of your other threads. Also I had virus warnings on some of your ad-sites which you are being transferred to.

... and why in the world would someone be jealous of that?