We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PNJ clothes & Hidden clothes

occbiker

OK

Was there really any reason to be rude? I am asking anyone that no's how to help me with this problem to post. The guide that was made about the Hidden & PNJ clothes does not really give alot of info on how to do this. It does say that I need an Hex editor & the bad news is I don't no much about using one. The game does load ok, when I am in game my av will be invisible only the head and some of the other body is ok.

my point was you already asked this in your other thread you started, was there really any need to make a second post about the exact same thing?

It gives the basic impression that you just cannot wait long enough to get an answer so you must post it several times, so you might get an answer in one of the threads.

"noobs" often post the same thing several times just because they cannot wait for an answer. And seeing as you only had about 7-8 posts when i spotted your posts, it very much made you look like a "noob". Im in no way trying to say you shouldnt ask. Im just saying does the same thing need to be asked in multiple threads ( all started by the same person ) probably not.

It just helps keep the forums tidy. I will be doing my own little bit to help tidy the forums... I have released several new GPS voice packs. when i released each one, i wasnt expecting to do another, so i created a new thread for each one. now i have 3 done, im gonna combine all 3 posts into one big post. so it saves users having to wade through several threads of the same thing. plus it helps keep all my stuff together ( its basic netiquette ) the more threads we have, the more confusing it gets and the more stuff you have to wade through to get what you need, the less threads you have the faster and easier it gets to navigate around the site.