We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Cars 0-100kph Acceleration Thread

GWTBialy

Never seen 6 cyl 3 series, not diesel, not petrol :p Here the only 3 series you'll find (most common) are 320d's. Never more powerful. People don't buy petrol 3 series, same goes for 5'ers. You can get a lot of 520d's on the road here, few 525d's, and 75% as common as 520d, you can get the 530d.

M550D's..only seen ours and another bloak's.

Also Camel, that's what the brake pedal is for >.<

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well mine is, I think, somewhere near 9 or 10 secs. It's good for a '97 Fiat with roughly 100hp and 118000km on the odo.

My dad's it's a another story... 2013 328i. I had the "Sheer driving pleasure" on it, damn it accelerates! i think it's 5 secs on the papers

118k on the odo is not a lot for a car that old :eek:

I know! The car doesn't have many km's because it was my mom's so she didn't drive a lot and not too far. Now that I grew old (well, not that much I turn 21 tomorrow) the car is in my hands and I use it to go to the university daily, that's about 60km per day or 300km a week, I make that clock to go up much faster than in the last 10 years :P

• 4 months later...

Because my car is so woeful I took my dads for a 30-70MPH (allowed in this thread? :p ) video as I'm now insured on it. Cocked up a bit and should've kept going in the same gear, but it wouldn't be too dissimilar.

Don't know if this will work as an embedded video as I'm keeping the video Unlisted on YouTube.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.