We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

dlc2 is out

gameover

As you know the dlc 2 is out for pc but there is a problem ,the unpacker doesn't recognize it so you will have like a useless dlc ,so somebody gotta start making some changes to the program .Let me know what you think about this ,does it worth giving up at all them car mods for some bikes and 6 new cars or you will wait for a new unpacker so you can play the game with all of your car new models ? I mean if you unpack the game you will lose all the dlc2 content ,if you don't, you will be able to use the dlc2 content but u wont be able to mode the cars no more(no more lambo's or bmw's)

I did notice that in the backup folder the dlc2 appears like it was unpacked but ones in the game it's a whole different story .And check this out, i tried some things ,i buy the dlc2 cars then unpacked the game ,so theoretical they are now in the garage ,but when i went in the game they turned in some miami's mustangs :))

Not really surprising... as you said yourself the current unpacker does not know what the new files are. so when it unpacks the archives it doesn't have any reference as to where the new car files should go. so it has to resort to giving you a miami mustang as a default car because it knows SOMETHING must go there but it doesn't know what. As you put it " useless DLC " it has to make sense of that somehow so it uses miami mustangs, the same thing happens if you try hacking to get the hotrod as soon as you restart the game normal ( after hacking ) the hotrod has changed into a mustang.