We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TreeCam

Eudemon

Heyllo there people. As you know I'm a bit mental and I always seem to notice especially in games (as well as real-life) and in films, tv and even books (don't ask how) when the camera has a fantastic view of... well... trees. It could be the type of camera that pans down from the top of a tree to slide along-side a racing car, or it may be where you can control your character when in motion to just look up and see the branches go around as you pass by. It doesn't matter but I think just like ladders, trees don't get the recognition they deserve so from this moment on I want you guys to post your catches of when TreeCam™ appears in a game.

It's as simple as that!

Now leaf! :cheeese:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm laughing at some of the posts in here, great work guys but remember the point of TreeCam™ is for trees to be somewhat of the focus, so not only in the background but a core part of the shot itself. I'll try and get some examples but I remember Forza 2 had a brilliant one at the Nurburgring and other tracks. :D

Look from 0:51-1:01 :cheeky: