We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suggestion for the released mods search

Jorgemodek

Hey ,

theres tons of pages inside the released car mods ... wich some of them have really good mods but the majority becomed forgotten becuase usually people only search till the 3rd page

why not to create a car brand section and split the mods inside each car brand properly

like ferrari f40 inside ferrari brand

porsche 911 inside porshe brand

Etc.

just a sugestion for a better organazation of the forum

Moved this to the suggestion forum. You know, for better organization of the forum. :cheeky:

On a more serious note, I don't agree. You can search the forum in multiple ways already, and if that doesn't work you can use Google. Not to mention the fact that we have a mountain of subforums already, sometimes even I find it hard to navigate.

If you know how to use the Search this Forum option then these sort of things are made redundant. However as we all know many people don't realise the ease of use and goodness Search functions provide so the question really is; Is it worth sorting it out for those who can't be bothered? :hmmm:

• 10 months later...

I can't see the search option anymore :oook:. And if there is no Index thread or something like that I doubt people will find the mod they search for if the only place where all old threads are kept is the archive...

You should do something about it. Make a place where all mods and links to threads are kept, or make that old threads don't disappear in Mod Releases section.

Less important - please make the forum compatible with Tapatalk.

I can't see the search option anymore

It seems to have gone missing, yes. :hmmm:

And if there is no Index thread or something like that I doubt people will find the mod they search for if the only place where all old threads are kept is the archive...

You should do something about it. Make a place where all mods and links to threads are kept, or make that old threads don't disappear in Mod Releases section.

There is no "archive" and no threads are disappearing, they are all still there where they always were.

The 'Search' can be found at the top or if you want to search with more advanced functions then just click the green 'magnifying glass' icon to goto the Search Page where you can use either the forum search or Google. The old threads are still there they just don't show by default as the forum display option is set for the last year which can be changed either via your 'User CP' or with the options at the bottom of the threadslist.

Regarding Tapatalk, I'll look into installing the latest version next week.