We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: 2011 Ruf RT12 R

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Thx alot guys

@ MROZ3Q I did try to map it on the hood but 512x512 is not good quality with 1024x1024 is would be perfect but then its over 2.99mb

i well try to find a other way in the next few days

btw its not black and red its black,red gold stands for the german flag

I got an infraction, because ' I have never enjoy your mods ' ? It's stupid... It's not my vault, that your mods never could be close perfect ;P If lot of people tell you, that you would make something with these so lights, ask other modders and don't have the problem to me for your mistakes and bad mapping ;) They don't have problems like you ;D Norby, Kamil... I can mention a lot of new modders sooo long, who don't have problems to people who ask and show the bugs and additonally are here much less ;) And you know... Their mods show us, WHERE WE HAVE FRONT LIGHTS... So... Does the truth hurt ? ;]

Ending ;)

Greetings,

MRO'

lol,

1. learn to write so we can all understand you, i had to read that post few times to understand it,

2. Combat is great modder,

3. as Minime said, try to mod first, and make mods as good as Combats, then comment like that.

i think only modders better than him can comment like that.

huh ?? what just happend i did not do enything

Also thx alot for the support guys

@ MROZ3Q if u can read this, i did not gave u a -REP or a infraction just bec u asking me for the gerflag livery

i know u always had somthing to pick on but u have to say i was always nice and kind to you so why should i do it now

sry i cant understand that

I got an infraction, because ' I have never enjoy your mods ' ? It's stupid... It's not my vault, that your mods never could be close perfect ;P If lot of people tell you, that you would make something with these so lights, ask other modders and don't have the problem to me for your mistakes and bad mapping ;) They don't have problems like you ;D Norby, Kamil... I can mention a lot of new modders sooo long, who don't have problems to people who ask and show the bugs and additonally are here much less ;) And you know... Their mods show us, WHERE WE HAVE FRONT LIGHTS... So... Does the truth hurt ? ;]

Ending ;)Greetings,

MRO'

He should himself be happy, that a game which was released in 2006 have so many new mods six years after publishing (and that the mods have better quality as the game itself). Some game would include after a few years at the old iron are only a few interested in. And he can consider lucky that there are the mods free and not by money or credits expensive must be bought. Some people know only what they have, if they have lost, it's true, isn't it MZOR3Q?

So dear Modder let's not discourage you from such people. I think that I here for the majority of the community speak it loud out:

WE ARE GLAD THAT WE HAVE YOU HERE AND THAT YOU BRINGS US ANY QUANTITY MODS AND NEW FUN IN THE GAME. POWER FURTHER SO! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! AND I HOPE IT WILL NEVER ENDS!