We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

It´s ready when it´s ready!

What is your problem?

I've just asked if he has an idea about when the car will be ready, a week, a month, a year.

It's not like i said that he should finish it faster.

Calm down people.

Great WIPS Norby!

Waiting for it.

Take your time. :)

• 2 weeks later...
you have an Interior Picture for 2004 Audi S4 ? or you didn't finished the interior already ?

Sry i cant work on the car. I had to work a lot on "my" car+house repiairing (or i dunno how to say when i painting, and do a lot of other things at home... :D ). If i done with the interior also (and some little exterior fixing) i will release the car. :)

aha I see, thanks anyway for your job ;)

Sry i cant work on the car. I had to work a lot on "my" car+house repiairing (or i dunno how to say when i painting, and do a lot of other things at home... :D ). If i done with the interior also (and some little exterior fixing) i will release the car. :)

• 2 weeks later...

S4 in the finish line but need some work yet. Atm i try different texture/material sets in the interior, then i finish the mirrors, make some texture fixes, convert the rims what i wanted to add and add/test the interior/exterior versions. Sound and physics needed yet, if Drifter reply my pm i will know more about the sound.

Thx alot, i take it dont worry! ;)

--- Post Updated ---

to understand that these days it is ready??

I think i finish with the car tomorrow, but ofc i dont promise anything. As i wrote still have some things to do yet, and its possible that these things need more time than i think atm. :)

The car will be released tomorrow! I worked a lot today on the s4 and im a bit tired to finish it. Its about 98% done... Addon rims, exterior mirrors, interior trims, physics, sound (unfortunately Drifter didnt reply me yet, so if he make it sometime, i will add itt to release thread), testing, photos, packing, uploading remained. ~3 hours work what need the car. ;)