We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931 Mod Shop

Norby931

• 3 weeks later...

Not yet. I waiting for the model, from Zoqqer, but i think he also didnt had any time to modding just like me. Now im back to modding, and atm working on the s65 amg. This xmas was very eventful, then i built a new half pc, so i cant deal with modding. Yesterday i reinstalled the tdu, and got the feeling back. :)

Other thing: Little updates may will coming for a few mods (stiching, textures, wheels etc.).

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys i cant move with my projects, having problems with the game. I installed the windows 8.1 to my new pc but now the game doesnt really want to work, after i edit the db file. I tried to fix the issue (delete radial cdb, different bnk1.map files, compatibility mod..etc). Im out of ideas... :/ i think at the next OS reinstall the win 7 will be coming back.

:confused: This solve my TDU+TDUMT+TDUPE to run OK.

I need to manual installed (windows 8.1 EN-US);

DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer > Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 > Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Wishes this useful for someone. :)

I have a little problem with the game. My fps is too low (30-55) in the game and i dont really know why. No matter what settings i use i got the same fps on every settings.

My pc specs: amd fx-6300, asus m5a97 evo r2.0 mobo, xfx hd5870, 4gb ram.

1.68b installed, some car mods installed but thats all. Battlefield 4 in fullhd with medium settings running avarge 70+ fps on large maps and on full servers, so i dont really understand this.

New car coming guys! Updates have a breaking time (i didnt forget them, but i like to make something different). Nowadays i cruising with Minime's amazing bmw m3 e29 and 1m, and i feel i have to make a bmw. The perfect choice is the m5 e60 for me, i like to cruise with it but i also like to make my own. So BMW M5 E60 on the way, i hope you will like it!

New car coming guys! Updates have a breaking time (i didnt forget them, but i like to make something different). Nowadays i cruising with Minime's amazing bmw m3 e29 and 1m, and i feel i have to make a bmw. The perfect choice is the m5 e60 for me, i like to cruise with it but i also like to make my own. So BMW M5 E60 on the way, i hope you will like it!

nice cars you choose for cruising mate....;)

about your modding,we will be patient about Lambo Aventador and Merc S65,don't worry...

E60 M5 also nice car for cruising,especially with Jorgemodek sound mode...so go for it,if you really want...:thumbsup:

one more question mate:Are you give up on BMW E39 upgrade or it is in your to do list in the near future?