We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

Speeder

The Cheat cars unlock all the dealers, and in these dealers you have the same car in all slot available. But the problem is you've got always the same car, personally it was an Aston Martin DBS. This car was even in Ferrari-Maserati and Jaguar dealers. It's a cool thing but it's not really useful. In the motorcycle dealers it's always the Ducatti 999R if i'm not wrong. ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just amazing. Keep up the good work,I really need some features of this tool for an better gaming experience. Hardcore physics on carrer mode,thats a must! Take car of your real life but please dont give up of this project m8! This tool is one of more usefull things I saw for tdu! Sadly it still cant change the physics,trought..Good luck and I would be glad to help you in anything you need.

• 2 weeks later...

When you say adding new stuff, if this all indeed does get working, (we're all praying and hoping it does) what will be the possibility of adding new cars to the game in addition to the ones that are already in it? Like completely new models? I assume they have to be installed server-side too that way everyone can see them yes?

Some update for TDU1 players (if you are still alive :D):

I didn't work on the project since my last post (see the post above me). But I have free time these days to work a little bit on that project... so let's go! :cheeese:

To be honest, the online races are really close to be functional (because of a video someone sent me in PM; minime :cheeky:; and the researches I've done). Freeride is different, completely different...

we're still here, looking forward to it. awww yeaaaah.