We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need help, Texmod is not able to go in logging mode at all

tripmo

Hello everyone,

I am coming for News - TDU2 Mods Texmod Tutorial - Test Drive Unlimited 2 Mods and Tutorials forum.

Been actively busy there last week.

Me Donnie and Nobbie tried to fix my issue but nothing worked.

My problem is, for some reason my computer will not work good with Texmod.

Nobbie and Donnie helped me out, to make sure all settings are setup ok, and I did everything in the correct order.

So for everybody this is not a user error. I just cannot get texmod in logging mode in TDU2.

Starting TDU2 from Texmod works, as soon as I get into TDU2 then I have no red text on the left top corner, also the - and + button to scroll through the textures is not working, save button to save textures is also not working.

Yesterday Nobbie and me tried to import a carskin in a different way.

I had to sticker my Subaru. Check my savefile on my computer and tell Nobbie what the name is of the last modified file.

Then Nobbie would go ingame, put the carskin on his Subaru, then rename his sti file to the same name as my sti file.

I replace the file, and then see if it worked. But TDU2 is then telling me the savefile is corrupted.

So this doesn't work either.

I wanted to get a nice carskin imported in the game, but I cannot import anything.

So my last attempt to get a detailed sticker in the game is to go unpack the game, locate in the .bnk files the ingame stickers. Replace the ingame stickers with detailed stickers (those I don't use). Then repack the game, and hope this will work.

Now my questions come:

1.) Anyone know how to fix my issue with texmod?

2.) If nobody knows how to get texmod working, I need help with unpacking the game, locating the ingame stickers, how to replace the ingame stickers, finally how to repack the game.

Thanks for all the help already

• 1 month later...

So my last attempt to get a detailed sticker in the game is to go unpack the game, locate in the .bnk files the ingame stickers. Replace the ingame stickers with detailed stickers (those I don't use). Then repack the game, and hope this will work.

I unpacked the game to use some car mods, then i made custom licence plate, changed some logos on clothes, everything worked. So i tried to replace original ingame stickers, but it didn't work, perhaps it is somehow blocked...