We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to redownload TDU1?

testdrive426

So, in April 2010 I bought the digital download version of TDU1 from Atari's website. Now, almost 3 years later, I would like to redownload it since I have a new beastly PC to play it on. But there's a problem - I can't get to the original download page from the order confirmation e-mail. it just downloads a random tiny file that can't be opened.(here's the link I have - https://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_routing.EmailDownLoad_Redirect?orderid=9%24mnAnA%24%24b%40..oAjjb%24kdw1%24&custid=9%24mnAnA%24%24oC.mj%40bo%24kdw1%24 ) I remember uninstalling it and revoking the license so I can re activate it if I can just find the files. Then, I went to "find my order" through Digital River's website, and it can't find my order through the order # it gave me in the e-mail. Can anybody help?

Guest MrLolololXD

The downloads have probably been removed since the online servers were shutdown. I'd say your best bet would be to either try and find a disc version, or try something I'm not allowed to mention on here

Also contact Digital River and see if they can help.

Done. waiting on a response now.

--- Post Updated ---

well, I got an e-mail back and it didn't help AT ALL. I gave them the full rundown of my problem and all they told me was to go to the find my order place but I can't use it since they can't find my order.:mad: