We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 6: "Concept Movie", Info & Screenshots

Eudemon

UPDATE #1: GT6 Demo coming in July

GT Academy 2013 Kicks Off in July with Gran Turismo 6 Demo PlayStation.Blog

New info and media including some 'leafy' screens are posted on the official PlayStation blogs.

Gran Turismo 6 is coming PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Gran Turismo 6 Unveiled, Out This Holiday on PS3 PlayStation.Blog

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_1910783.html

Just released on the Official GT youtube.

Some more videos:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no way thinking of buying a PS3. Too expensive, too old and pointless to own it just because of one game. The game looks pretty cool in the trailer. I hope they also tweaked the sounds.

Hey..2 games!

Don't think I'm gna see GTA V get released without me completing it at least 2x :oook:

thus, 2nd hand PS3 are cheap atm

Wasn't PS4 confirmed to be a Holiday 2013 release already? :hmmm:

I hadn't thought of this, you are indeed correct.

This is already sounding like a bit of a let down, I would've thought PD would learn after all the GT5 criticisms.

Which ones!? lol there were so many..

:hmmm: Really thought this would have been a PS4 release title. Seems daft to release it on the PS3 shortly before the next console and then make fans wait 4 or 5 years for the next gen version of the game.

I concur. It seems incredibly unintelligent to release such a big game for the PS3 right before the PS4 comes out. Having GT6 on PS4 would boost sales for sure.

Why make it a PS3 game? Well in the end it'll be GT5 with the niggles ironed out and a ton of premium cars and tracks.

Why not just fix the niggles with GT5 in a free update? In a game thats 3 years old. Well Forza just churn out a new game every two years fixing the niggles(??) of the last and add a few cars. Then charge you £40 for it.

Also got to keep in mind, they spent ages on the GT5 engine, get the most out of it! They'll be making a brand new engine for the PS4, so why wait up to 7 years again? With the time it took for GT5, they want to show they wont let it happen again.

Just seeing some of the cars, nice choice! The Light Car Company Rocket & Alpine A110 :D

Keeping my eyes peeled for info as it comes along.

Hmm, doesn't really make any sense to me to release this on the PS3.

Why? It's pretty much going to be an improved GT5, they could've just released the GT6 stuff as a free update for GT5 or maybe a DLC that'll charge us a bit.

I do, though, love the look of the Audi Quattro.. Delicious.

Still, not enough to convince me, I'll wait for the new Xbox and Forza 5 (probably a launch title, imo).