We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Damys Sound mods

Damys

Damys your inbox is full. I try to write you PM but i can't send it. So i write here. The reason is that together with StarGT, Kiborg-dva,Tduchicken and me, we start working at new patch for TDU2. For now we have completed 3 cars, but we haven't sounds for it. My question is can you join us and help us with making sounds for this new cars?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
great sound.

did you ever finish your 458 sound? it was good... I found other clean videos if you need them.

The 458 part -

and this

well i have a lot of 458 sound but i have no idea which is the perfect one..i hope to upload a preview as soon possible

well i have a lot of 458 sound but i have no idea which is the perfect one..i hope to upload a preview as soon possible

your old preview was good but I hope you release this one :D

Can you upload your laferrari sound separately from the pack so I can use on a different car for the Laferrari as well? thanks

edit: can i suggest a cruising based sound like your california, it's very nice sound notes when driving in the higher gears and not speeding.

your old preview was good but I hope you release this one :D

Can you upload your laferrari sound separately from the pack so I can use on a different car for the Laferrari as well? thanks

edit: can i suggest a cruising based sound like your california, it's very nice sound notes when driving in the higher gears and not speeding.

my LaFerrari sound works only with F12 physics

you mean the old california sound ?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...