We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Unofficial Patch

Xarlith

For some reason it no longer rains in Hawaii? Also where is the Koenigsegg and Bugatti? Only Spykers in the European dealerships?

--- Post Updated ---

For some reason it no longer rains in Hawaii? Also where is the Koenigsegg and Bugatti? Only Spykers in the European dealerships?

As I say that it starts to rain :) But Ok, where is the Ferrari Scuderia, its not in Ferrari shops. The above mentioned cars where there before I installed UP.

They are not in any dealerships. Maybe there is a few others missing as well. So either I do a clean install of everything or I play without UP.

.. .. ..

OFF

But TDU2 is the only game i'm (or we are) playing, ....... It's just an hobsession.

Edited a bit. :p C'mon now, don't (or try to) hide it behind TreVoR's seat/s. :)

So I don't see how there's "no alternative" to TDU2

I bet he meant that there's no other game that fits into same "category" as this one. :) Even "The Crew" doesn't seems to get close, IMHO.

/OFF

TDU2 alternative would be TDU 1 with a working server.

I still prefer TDU 1 tho, no matter there are no servers and stuff, its still much better for me.

I know, i know, you have rain , stickers, dunno what else, but for me TDU1 is better from the start.

Better thing now for TDU2 is more active modders.

Combat left, Norby is inactive due to real life stuff, luckily Zoqqer is still here and he is making very nice mods.

Oh, sorry for offtopic talk.

Continue enjoying TDU2 :D

Yes, i made M1 Abrams for TDU1.

And also started many other mods but never finished, i never learned interior mapping.

And i am watching this sections from time to time, i just dont post often cause i never liked TDU2 so much.

I might play it again bevausse of few mods, tho.

As a little thank you to the team a a little screenshot :)

This car is awesome! :thumbsup:

Nice Mileage. Especially considering V04 is only a couple of weeks live, lol :thumbsup:

I have about 230.000 driven kilometers in TDU2 since April 2011

And how many Hours of playtime? Must be 10.000 or something, lol:confused:

:D

McLaren F1, Chrysler Me 4-12, Maserati MC12, jag XJ220, Merc CLK GTR, Ferrari TestaRossa, Spyker C8 Laviolette and all old muscles Challenger, Firebird, Corvette Stingray all my favourite cars from TDU sure TDU 2 has some nice cars too i like the Ascari A10 but stil losing iconic cars is not cool for me

I've just realised TDU2 UP website has been blocked by Google (you will get a warning when entering the site from Chrome) because of "publishing viruses".

It's a problem with provider's ads which are added to every page they host (well they have to make money from something) and I can't really do anything about it. Anyway, you're 100% safe until you click the banner.