We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

mod request

bingbing

Requesting mods is a privilege reserved for members of the community. Not for new people who ask for mods and then never post again. Also not for people who post spam (almost always "thanks' or 'nice work' or 'good job' in released threads) to reach this requirement just like you've done, as we just delete those posts.

I don't wish to be blunt, but you can choose to be an active member of the community or look for another TDU2 website. If we didn't have this in place the small number of modders would be overwhelmed with requests, which defeats the purpose. Modders will select cars that interest them personally, or if they are taking requests, it'll much more likely be from a friend or a well known member.

If you wish to stick around, then :welcome:

Just curious, in the history of the Mod Request section, has a modder ever posted there saying, "Hey, I'll make this car for you"? Because I've been here for a while and have never seen this happen. And seeing the way this forum has expanded, it may be time to axe that subsection.

Requesting mods is a privilege reserved for members of the community. Not for new people who ask for mods and then never post again. Also not for people who post spam (almost always "thanks' or 'nice work' or 'good job' in released threads) to reach this requirement just like you've done, as we just delete those posts.

I don't wish to be blunt, but you can choose to be an active member of the community or look for another TDU2 website. If we didn't have this in place the small number of modders would be overwhelmed with requests, which defeats the purpose. Modders will select cars that interest them personally, or if they are taking requests, it'll much more likely be from a friend or a well known member.

If you wish to stick around, then :welcome:

thx dude,,really appreciate the help :D:D:D:D:D

and thx for welcoming me to the community