We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hawaii Beauty Enhancement (kristiannn)

kristiannn

I just spend 4hou testing this mod, i rly have probs finding the right words for it, all i can say is a rly epic job u did there m8

but its way to late i would have enjoyd this mod 100000 times more with online servers and 8 ppl in the lobby with the same mod

great job again hope to see more from u, Thumbs up and a +REP

I just spend 4hou testing this mod, i rly have probs finding the right words for it, all i can say is a rly epic job u did there m8

but its way to late i would have enjoyd this mod 100000 times more with online servers and 8 ppl in the lobby with the same mod

great job again hope to see more from u, Thumbs up and a +REP

Thanks! :)

I'm really happy you all like it!

And if you have ANY ideas about what to do/add/change, please tell me. I'll do it. I've been lacking ideas of what to do.

Just installed it few moments ago and tried it. It looks amazing, BUT I've got massive FPS drop. Haven't measured it yet in Fraps, though. PC spec is in my profile info. :(

Oh, that sucks.

Altho I would never think you'd have any problems with such a PC. Do you use the HD mod? If you use it - it might be that.

I'm with a higher end PC and get over 100 FPS always, but the difference isn't really that big for your game to lag. =/

Measure it with Fraps and tell me if you use the HD Mod. Because if you use it with these textures, it's most likely that.

It seems there's a problem with the draw distance. I'd like to take a look at that Patch HD as I don't have it.

I think you just need to use lower Patch HD settings. As it mods my files but it mods other files as well as far as I remember. I just can't seem to be able to download it now. Dropbox seems to be offline at the moment. Will take a look as soon as I can.

Thanks for reporting.

Did a little test. Firstly, after installing HD patches, reapply my "FX" folder. Secondly, my mod doesn't change the view distance.

I wouldn't recommend to go higher than HD 100. To be honest, I would use HD 50, if there was one. HD 100 is too high and I'll just stick to original. Screenshots are made with original too, btw. :)

That's really strange, because applying Patch HD really helped me from huge FPS drops. Anyway, thanks again for your great work, TDU looks now almost like TDU 2 (maybe even better).

Maybe you had it before that, just a stronger version (like HD Unlimited).

And thanks! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks,i tried and it did work.There is another problem.When i start millionaire challenge,it takes very long and the dark night will come.I can't see anything,and therefore can not finish the race.I tried edit WeatherDesc.ini,replace all "DARKNIGHT" with "MOONLIT".But darknight still comes.What's the right way to change weather cycle?

Thanks,i tried and it did work.There is another problem.When i start millionaire challenge,it takes very long and the dark night will come.I can't see anything,and therefore can not finish the race.I tried edit WeatherDesc.ini,replace all "DARKNIGHT" with "MOONLIT".But darknight still comes.What's the right way to change weather cycle?

MOONLIT is basically night. Replace it with dryday or remove it. :D