We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel, weird bug?

So ive always played on an illegal version of the game, but i liked the game so i bought it anyway, but after i bought it and downloaded it (steam) did the updates my wheel did verry much akward stuff, i think it came trough an update because with the downloaded version i didnt had the problem.

So whats my problem,

everytime i go to the settings i register all the buttons for my steering wheel, save it, press ESC to go into the game again but when i do that my game freezes stutters i dont even know, the only thing i know is that when i do it my FPS seems to drop to 0,000001FPS because every minute it changes a verryyy little bit.

i found out that when i not register the steering it doesn't happen but the pedals and everything do work normal so the problem would be the steering wheel, when my game freaks out and i plug the USB out my game works perfectly fine.

ive been searching all over the internet found 1 single post on steam from a guy who had exact the same problem but he never got an answer so i hope this could help :\

if you know anything plss help D:

All drivers up to date (not sure about the wheel because i cant find anything for it)