We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

VW Phaeton is really that underrated ? :-|

ddfdriver

yes you are right, but hopefully agreements will help to be done mods which can be really great :-)

--- Post Updated ---

[/color]aha ! that's a good advice

Just a heads up, but this should be in the 'Car & Car news' section of the forums. ;)

Unless your trying to get people to see its a good car and then try to make a the car to be in the game..in which case it's the right part!

• 1 month later...

ok no problem, I'll wait no matter how much time, at least somebody can do it ;) (I've tried, but I need more time to learn how to use it, thankfully in the next 2nd mechanical university year I will practice AutoCAD, and hopefully I will learn all the options [plus : taking the program at home with license also], how to use them properly, hopefully there are similar to any other 3d modelling program [3Ds Max, etc.] ... at least : to learn how to do rims, I would looove to work a lot of time at 3d modelling, but I need just to learn how to do it)

this mod can be on the secondary place for you (if you work hard on other mods), no problem, I'll still wait

but : if you can do another Really Elegant Sedan, easier than Phaeton (for example : New BMW 7 Series, because there is already a BMW M5, which in my opinion needs the most : new interior [with wood also, but better "drawn"] {plus the better exterior of BMW 7 Series}), you rather do that, in stead of Phaeton

but : there is also VW Touareg mod *which looks very similar to Phaeton* (but it needs big exterior changing, and the interior is definitely more different than the interior of BMW 7 Series is, comparing to BMW 5 Series's interior)

and : you do Rim Modelling ? I've got tired of most of rims, but I want Similar *Universal* Rims to these, if you can do :

http://tssrims.ro/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Mak-Audace-Mirror-11.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5182/5620097804_413ac436f4.jpg (something similar to BMW 219M Rims, but "Universal", to fit for any other car, but : The Thick Version [there are already BMW 219M Rims, *but there are Thin*, and look too sporty for elegant sedans])

If there's still interest in this I could model it, but only if you really want it... You must understand it takes a lot of time.

I think I'll put the seven series on the list. As for rims, I can make a lot of them, they're like small modelling snacks. And if you want to learn some modelling, just download blender and watch some tutorials. It might take you some time but in the end I think its worth the effort. Just be careful to watch tutorials of the 2.6 version, since the UI has changed.

Wish you luck!

I see, I think it's a good idea to to rims also, there are not enough rims mods for tdu1 (the most of them being sporty, but not so elegant), and this Mercedes rims are really amazing (exactly as I want, with the right thickness of the spokes) : Released Wolf[PL]|94 Wheel Shop ! | turboduck forum (unfortunately the links are dead for all of these rims)

thanks for suggesting me this program

I think I'll put the seven series on the list. As for rims, I can make a lot of them, they're like small modelling snacks. And if you want to learn some modelling, just download blender and watch some tutorials. It might take you some time but in the end I think its worth the effort. Just be careful to watch tutorials of the 2.6 version, since the UI has changed.

Wish you luck!