We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Odd digital glitching in my Lambo sound mod. (and other private sound mods)

Yours Truly

Audacity and BNK Editor.

--- Post Updated ---

I figured out the problem, but another probelm persists. It has to be the same length of the original sound. Thing is, whenever I save it, it makes a little silent extension to that sound, making it do the same glitching as it previously has before.

Yeah, that's a limitation of BNK Editor. Btw this tool has not been maintained for about 5-6 years

You could use TDUMT2 to repack BNK files - works for TDU1 and TDU2 (link in my sig)

Your feedback is also welcome ;)

Note: if your audio BNK is larger size than original one, consider using a magic map, else TDU woin't accept it...

Yeah, that's a limitation of BNK Editor. Btw this tool has not been maintained for about 5-6 years

You could use TDUMT2 to repack BNK files - works for TDU1 and TDU2 (link in my sig)

Your feedback is also welcome ;)

Note: if your audio BNK is larger size than original one, consider using a magic map, else TDU woin't accept it...

It's not BNK Editor, it's Audacity. Modding programs seems to not make a difference.