We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2004 Audi S4 V1.01

Norby931

Ok I admet it, I really hate Audis, :o but I love your incredible work ! Every single polygons made is astonishing, love the quality ! Thank you very much ! ;)

Now TDU have every S4 possible: The S4 B5 by Combat, your S4 B6, The S4 B7 by Tool831, Again another S4 B8 you made, and the last 2012 S4 Avant made by someone I musn't say the name. That's good for Audi lover unlike me :D

Guys, I have a problem which is not much related to this amazing mod (tested it and it is great ;)).

I was trying to resize the rims and wheels on the TT slot as I wanted to have 19" wheels on the Norby's S4 via the resize .bat editor... and I can only change the overall size of the tire (i.e. from 17" to 19"), but not the tire wall. I swear I could do that like last year, but after reinstalling the game it just seems to not work properly.

Sorry for jacking this thread.

Thx! I love these cars this is the reason why i convert mostly audi, bmw, mercedes. Atm i dunno whats will be my next, but i will comment it in my release thread! ;)

--- Post Updated ---

@Mercedes-Benz: So you meant the wheel side wall (eg.: 205/35,45,55...etc.)? If yes i also interested in this. :)