We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 5: Preview Videos

Ryzza5

Alan's in the process of uploading some videos from Gamescom

Graphics and sounds are looking very good. Hard to judge the physics from the first race in the Part 2 video of a P1 (not in any other game) with all assists off (the real life car is designed to have assists on), but it's probably all ok given their history and the new console's processing power. 60FPS is also a pretty big deal in racing (especially with a wheel), although we can't see that since YouTube videos are 30FPS max.

Guess that was a failed TopGear reference of a reference that I never got :lol:

Dan likes to talk a lot but doesn't have a lot to talk about. Maybe he should spend all day telling us about the physics; that bit was actually somewhat interesting.

Jeremy Clarkson may have said something similar at some point, but I wasn't referring to it :p

Its just something I would actually like to do… Not a bucket list thing but it is quite hight up there at the mo'

If you stop posting videos with Dan in it might help me forget it all, so I can get back to picking at the DGSotW theme :D

Introducing the new Forza Motorsport 5 Soul DLC! Only $99.99 after VIP discount, available on release day. Includes a few souls you actually like and a bunch more you won't, but just enough so buying the souls you do like is more than the entire pack.

turning gingers into people with souls and people with souls into gingers.