We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Future vehicle

calster17

So, I'm sure some of us are planning our next car, maybe for next month...maybe next year or 5!

So what car are you thinking of getting, or at least takes your fancy?

Keep this real, as we all can't afford Ferrari's or Paganis....this is't a wishlist like that.

Me? Well I'm planning something for maybe 2/3 years time, I'll have finished my apprenticeship so wont have to worry about getting kicked out of college, and forth losing my job. This is the reason why I never got the GT86 I very nearly got..in case this happened(some of you's may know about it)

So my short list?

Current gen Honda Accord Estate

2015 Honda Civic Type-R...BUT only if they make it as an estate as well.(no pictures)

Volvo V60 R-Design Estate

Land Rover Defender 110 Pick up

Citroen DS3 R

MG 3

MG ZT 260 (the V8 one) - Facelift or pre-facelift.

and from them list of senable come the other end of the scale...

Lotus Europa S

Caterham 7

Toyota GT86/Subaru BRZ

So, anyone else know there shot list? Or not though that far ahead yet?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good theme to discuss and share opinions!

Well, mate, I live in poor country where the most popular car is Golf 2 lol.

So even if you finish college here you are 99% not getting job xD.

And people here don't drive expensive cars and live bad life, so I expect I won't have a good car in the future, too (it's just reality).

But when I get my licence (I'm 17 curently) I hope I will have one of these:

Reality

E46

And one I would really like to own is Brava, 'cause my dad owns one and it is awesome!

Dream cars:

M3 E46

Supraaaaa

300C SRT-8

At least I can own them in TDU2 (SUPRA IS COMMING!!!) :)

@Emir13: Both the E46 & Audi 100's are nice cars!(Although not a fan of modern Audis, I'd easily own a 100!).

@Tim: As i said about the Clio Tim, cracking little cars! :D Reason why I got one as a stop-gap car when I needed to work on the civic was because I loved my first one! For a 1.2, even the 8V there nippy wee things!

If you don't get that Clio pictured...theres a Nice ZT-T behind it for only £1500 ;)

Ideally (following successful pCARS release): Audi S3 8V Sportback

audi-a3-8v-mqb-sportback-sline-61-960x480.jpg

Although the A3 1.8T Quattro would be nice as well.

2013_audi_a3_used_2302501_1_m.jpg

Bit annoyed to hear that the Audi Connect online features aren't an option here, since I'd want the Google Earth maps integrated into the car with the tech pack (other map providers aren't great in Australia).

New Golf GTI may be good but over here it comes preloaded with options I'm not interested in which inflates the price, especially if I add the options I do like, and I'm not a big fan of it's looks (inside and out).

My car's extended warranty runs out on 1 Sep 2014 so that will be the time to seriously start looking.

I want a bigger and possibly AWD Audi next :hmmm: Maybe a A3 8P Sportback, though those tend to have ridicculous prices around here :( Mom's been speaking to me about me possibly getting the CRV in the future :hmmm: But I have been looking into getting a Subaru as well. No idea what I'll end up with but I'll stick to my 8L for another year or so, so I'm not that worried yet :)

I want a bigger and possibly AWD Audi next :hmmm: Maybe a A3 8P Sportback, though those tend to have ridicculous prices around here :( Mom's been speaking to me about me possibly getting the CRV in the future :hmmm: But I have been looking into getting a Subaru as well. No idea what I'll end up with but I'll stick to my 8L for another year or so, so I'm not that worried yet :)

*chants* SUBARU, SUBARU, SUBARU

:hmmm: So everyone's gonna end up with an Audi? :lol:

Perfect world :rolleyes:

Things are bland looking as it is, that'd be the last thing we need ;)

Jokes, not wanting to start a Cal Vs. The world Audi battle here!

-

It's interesting seeing what everyone's considering.

My list annoys me, as head says any of the sensible ones, wheres heart says EUROPA or 7, and considering they would be used, they'd be cheaper, so less of a monthly payment and such!

I'd quite like to get the Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ. I need something way smaller than my truck and gets better gas mileage if I'm going to live in LA or San Diego in college. And they are just such cool cars and are drive so well. Plus one of the schools I applied to is not even an hour from Willow Springs Raceway so that's a plus.

My future car(s) would be every Sales Representative's wet dream.. sort of, back in the day.

E46 330D (Manual) (Not a Touring, but that's my ideal colour combination)

or

Skoda Octavia vRS TDI

or

Audi A4 TDI Quattro S-Line Special

(Currently looking into all of these)

In an ideal world if I didn't have to travel so far everyday/sit in traffic so much:

E46 330i (Manual)

or

VW Golf GTI (Manual)

Slightly more silly wants:

Subaru Impreza WRX STI

or

Ford Mustang Fastback

Guest MrLolololXD

Another Supra, an MX73 or 83 Cressida with either a 2JZ, 1UZ or 1GZ swap, an R33 GTR or a '69 Camaro, which is the next car on my dream car hit list. Out of those it will most likely be a second Supra though.

Whatever happens, I don't ever see myself being without a Supra now, I just love them too much.

There's nothing that could replace our 3 Series, so not even thinking about that. Though I could see my dad in an M235i, but we haven't even collected it in Germany, so screw that too. :p

These would be great as a first car for me in a few years time. All of them go under 20k € now.

Obviously.

attachment.php?attachmentid=3666&d=1324574461

R56 Cooper S/JCW.

Mini_beat.jpg

Or an R55 Clubman? :susp:

4vhlah.jpg

Fiesta ST.

01-ford-fiesta-st-5-door-la.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.