We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Future vehicle

calster17

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, let's hope for the best, eh? ;) I can't take my eyes off the Imprezas atm so these 3 are becoming more and more likely options :hmmm:

800px-2001-2002_Subaru_Impreza_%28MY02%29_RS_sedan_%282011-06-15%29_01.jpg

800px-2002-2005_Subaru_Impreza_RS_sedan_%282011-10-31%29.jpg

800px-2006-2007_Subaru_Impreza_Luxury_sedan_01.jpg

Which one? Depends on how much money I have after my army service. Probs the middle one :nods: I'd love to have a newer Audi but generally speaking they are out of my price range :/

Hawkeye WRX is one of my somewhat realistic dream cars atm but it's probably a lot out of my price range :/ STis are definitely out of question, those things have some ridicculous prices around here, even the bugeyes :eek: Most likely option would be a blobeye WRX or regular. (I'd be happy even with a regular one) :)

Still, let's hope for the best, eh? ;) I can't take my eyes off the Imprezas atm so these 3 are becoming more and more likely options...

Which one? Depends on how much money I have after my army service. Probs the middle one :nods: I'd love to have a newer Audi but generally speaking they are out of my price range :/

Any of them. The WRX and STi's are pretty quick. Plus those were the Imprezas that actually looked good.

I was looking at Mercedes 300TDs but never saw a wagon one. :(

A friend of mine has one. From what I gather it isn't worth it. Slow, not that great to drive, they cost a lot, and when it comes time for resale people only want unmolested, bone stock wagons.

:hmmm:

That seems a lot like my wagon...

:run:

For my next car I'm wanting a Lotus Elise although for the next few years I have no chance of being allowed to spend so much on a car. :lol:

Lotus_wallpapers_264.jpg

Sooo I'll probably end up buying another Mini to do as a proper project instead of an accidental project once I've fixed up my current Mini. Someone needed to restore the Bini/Mini balance here.

6059197213_55d6cf278d_z.jpg

Unless I have kids or buy a house in a few years then I won't be getting either. :(