We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Edizione Tecnica

TheLegionary

You could test this yourself which would take a minute to rename the files. But instead you ask and wait hours for a response.

Anyway i think it should work as it should have the same wheelbase etc. ;)

lol, i thought about doing it my self. But then i thought about putting it up here. Incase anyone else lazy like me wanted to ask.

Wrong password ?

I downloaded your file and copy past the password: " rèventon09&thelegiànàry " to the winRAR, and it says: "wrong password" .

I don`t have fonts like: " è, à " Are these the right letters i see in my browser. Can you tell me again the letters in which language is the password written.

Thank you very much.

If you are from Slovenia I'm guessing your keyboard layout looks like this? File:Qwertz-si.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If so you can get the è and à by pressing Alt Gr + 7 and then the letter a or e. I'm not sure why copy and paste didn't work, maybe it didn't copy the diacritics or maybe you accidentally copied a space too much or something like that?

• 3 weeks later...