We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The shed returns to racing!

calster17

Honda, I applaud you!

You really know how to make me want to throw a wheelbarrow of cash at you! First with making a new Civic Estate(Aerodeck sounds wayyy cooler though), then making the next Civic Type-R a manual only and now in a way combining the two to give us...

[ATTACH]19228[/ATTACH]

Yes, Honda's BTCC Civic for next year is the Estate! Now weather its for marketing the new estate or not(that's on sale from next year), or a massive hint the next gen Type-R will come as an estate.

Last time we had an estate racing in the BTCC(or any top-tier motorsports) was the Volvo 850 Estate back in 1994 in the BTCC.

Only took 20 years for them to come back. ;)

That Civic Aerodeck is awful just like other new Toyodas

Civic Aerodeck

Civic Tourer

Know the diffrences. ;)

-

I do like the Super touring days, seeing saloons racing was great, nothing better than a Mondeo fighting a Accord, rather than a Focus & a Civic.

Sadly for price & eco reasons we don't have that..be we do have some cracking racing that's miles better than F1.

• 1 month later...