We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Game crash when i choose car

sti228

No problem ;) For the physics you need TDUPE (TDU Performance Editor). I just send you a private message with a link.

I recommend you to install the community patch 1.68 first before any database modification: http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/18022-TDU-Community-PATCH-168B

When you open TDUPE, in "setting" you must first set the Installation directory to C:/ Programes Files/ Atari/ Test Drive Unlimited.

Then load any car in the list, Click to Performance pack > Import Performance Pack. > Choose your BMW M5 E34.tdupk file.

Click to save once, go to name editor, write the name you want for your M5 :cool: > finally click on save.

Go ingame, TAAADAAA ! :D

Tob-Racer

Yes, i don't have patch 68, because i can't install it :(

04475ab56481.jpg

First i install Patch 1975

Then Patch HD

Update Patch 1.68a to 1.68b - When i start install this window appears

1932bbbecacd.jpg

I can't install this - Patch 1.68b

But somehow when i start game i see letters - 68b patched... Hope it's it.

I see. I'm sorry but you gonna re-install all your mods after this manipulation: I will explain how to install properly the patch before any modding:

This is the right order:

Get full stock TDU 1.45 no megapack. Uptade to official Atari 1.66A Patch > Then install the Megapack > Copy the whole Test Drive Unlimited folder to a backup folder, so you can backup if there is a problem or you want the normal Atari's car. > Install the MagicMap in your modded TDU > Install Patch 1.68b > Patch HD > Patch 1975 > Free to mod cars and environment ;)

Hope it's going to be fine for you ;) Good luck and tell me if it work please

EDIT: Here is something really useful I created for organize all the mods collected: https://www.mediafire.com/?h0xq26gavhz3hkv

The one I send to you is fully empty, just folder. So no mods and no stole to modder :D

Preview:

organi10.png

organi11.png

organi12.png

You just have to put all .rar & .Zip files in download

Bnk goes to Bnk of course, very good when you want to install quickely bnks. Just copy Vehicules FrontEnd Sound to the TDU bnk folder

And the rest is piece of cake to understand

Sounds a bit stupid and useless I know ^^