We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

To Celebrate SEVEN we are giving an extra 7 months of Speshul!

Eudemon

LOL what is it with you Aussies and this drive to be first? Remember I'm Scottish so don't give a crap about the Ashes, Rugby or anything else we are awful at. :D

At least you can batter all sorts of things. They can't!

Now might be a time time to renew my speshul. :hmmm:

Thanks to all of you who have taken part in this promotion, due to ill-health I wasn't able to stop this when I planned and due to this I am extending it til this coming Saturday the 16th February 2014.

It's a good deal folks and allows you to show all the feels you have for the duck! :lol:

Thanks!

44mins 43mins left, that's it folks then this is gone for probably forever! :mhmm:

Also all you previous Speshul'ers your extra months will be added in the next 24 hours.

Thanks to every one of you who supports us and let's tackle the year [duck]bill on!

Cheers cal! You are now a Speshul muppet again sir! Have I ever told you how much I love and want to have your hair clippings? Oh yeah bring on the barber shop quartet!!

:bparty:

Thanks to you all, without you guys we couldn't stay online and the fact we have passed 7 years as a community shows how amazingly generous and downright gracious a number of you are. We really cannot thank you enough and we hope we can continue to provide you a fun, insane laced place to visit and participate on for many a time to come!!

Cheers! :cheers:

turboduck TEAM

Everyone who Speshul'd up between September 2013 and January 2014 has now been given their extra months. :D If you expired during this period then your extra months have been added from today, as it wouldn't be fair of us to give you extra time that ends before today's date now would it?

:umm: