We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Question to modders - Ferrari FXX specs fix?

mitkop81

When modifications is for top speed the record is 469km/h
:rofl: Come back to earth.

To be able to achieve this speed FXX's coefficient drag would have to be like 0.23 which is impossible with this body. Enzo's drag which should be similar to FXX without spoilers has 0.32. Little over 400 is a max.

BTW, I've looked into this db mod. Beside FXX few other cars are also modified. For example final gear ratio of 430 Scuderia is shortened. Dunno why :think:.

:rofl: Come back to earth.

To be able to achieve this speed FXX's coefficient drag would have to be like 0.23 which is impossible with this body. Enzo's drag which should be similar to FXX without spoilers has 0.32. Little over 400 is a max.

BTW, I've looked into this db mod. Beside FXX few other cars are also modified. For example final gear ratio of 430 Scuderia is shortened. Dunno why :think:.

Drag coefficient of FXX is 0.18 not 0.23. But here is no place to discuss it :)aerodynamics of FXX is very different from that of enzo, but whatever. for F430scuderia ... see her I'm not paying attention.

469 kmh lol no car has yet reached that high and btw the differences between standard FXX and Evoluzione arent that big

I said FXX Evo is very different than the Enzo not than the FXX. Differences between FXX evolution and FXX are small but significant. With version evolution FXX like F1 car and some tracks even beat the time of F1. Ferrari made ​​before F 50 GT, which unfortunately does not go to competitions, but it beats the formula1 lap time of Fiorano . FXX a test vehicle, a prototype that can be adjusted according to the specifics of the track. This is one reason why this car is not Street Legal and will never be the fastest car in the world because it is a prototype. Downforce of FXX is variable and adjusts well adjusted as any other component in the car for maximum performance on the racetrack. Please stop that discussion. here is not a place. Here i want to ask are you guys want fix for Ferrari FXX Evoluzione?

My goal is to improve little the elasticity of the A1 car, so I shot each of those who have. I know there are TOOLS for this purpose, but they aech them make cars as you want, the goal is the same for everyone and each car is competitive to the other. I share with people what I've done and ask for their opinion. After all, I really love to change cars in the game and make them with their real characteristics and cars are not always put on those of them who maked. they want their corrections. Currently in my game I have 4 or 5 cars, which are based on FXX, while I have the original FXX. And last but not least - I like to modify games and if I can help in some way to improve the game, i will be very happy :)...

Man. Please. With all the respect to your work and time.

If the drag is 0.18 theoretical speed is more than 510km/h. On every bump it would fly because of lack of downforce and grip. Show me the proof that I am wrong. Not just your imaginations.

If someone likes unrealistic speeds for freeride - ok. I am just worried that many noobs would use this db for cheating.

In your db Veyron vs FXX is competitive but what about majority of players without your mod? Do you thought about it? It is not competitive when someone drives original FXX and modded FXX...

If someone likes unrealistic speeds for freeride - ok. I am just worried that many noobs would use this db for cheating.

In your db Veyron vs FXX is competitive but what about majority of players without your mod? Do you thought about it? It is not competitive when someone drives original FXX and modded FXX...

that's why I asked this question here I want opinions. I'm not going to let this mod. If people want it, I'll share it so that everyone has these features of FXX. If they do not want ... will remain for me and that's it., As I said earlier, I would like to help in improving the game and become more diverse in duels.

--- Post Updated ---

There is the PROOF of my words:

The Ferrari FXX program continued until 2009. The car continued to be improved under the Evolution kit, which continually adjusts specifics to create more power and quicker gear changes, and to lower the car's aerodynamic drag. The V12 engine generates 860 PS (630 kW; 850 hp) at 9500 rpm giving a top speed over of 420 kilometres per hour (260 mph) in under 40 seconds. And though, the acceleration of 0–100 kilometres per hour (0–62 mph) in 2.5s. There were gearbox changes so that shift time should be reduced to 60 milliseconds per shift, a reduction of 20 milliseconds. The car also underwent aerodynamic changes and improvements to the traction control system. Statistically, this is Ferrari's fastest car they have released though.

My car is with top speed 405km/h at the paper and like many other cars in the game exceeding,.

I respect your attitude to stick to a number of realistic vehicle data.

And to publish content that you've run, it does not matter of course.

But, I think you ought to publish separately the results of other people's performance and your own.

It seems that the improvement that you've done is based on my idea, but I do not want published the contents of my ideas yet.

If the improvement that you've done has been made on the basis of the method by your own idea , please forgive irreverent post of this misguided.:bow:

I respect your attitude to stick to a number of realistic vehicle data.

And to publish content that you've run, it does not matter of course.

But, I think you ought to publish separately the results of other people's performance and your own.

It seems that the improvement that you've done is based on my idea, but I do not want published the contents of my ideas yet.

If the improvement that you've done has been made on the basis of the method by your own idea , please forgive irreverent post of this misguided.:bow:

Forgive me binbow really got carried away by the results I have achieved since I got this. I was Arrogant. With the right to criticize me. The only thing I wanted to show that I have achieved some results and wanted to share them with people. very annoyed a few things in this game - the lack of tuning for Ferrari and that - the fastest racing car in the world is made crap here. So .... I was hoping the approval of people released fixes for Ferrari FXX to have it and other players, and perhaps be included in the next patch (if any)......I hope someone pay attention to Ferrari FXX Evoluzione and fix it.

Sorry guys, binbow and Xarlith is right....This improvement will never be released by me.

TO ADMINISTRATORS: Guys,please dellete this topic. I'm off