We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the idea of this :) But its way too buggy at the moment. Definitely a beta!

The main bugs are hand and camera placement in the cars, as well as heads clipping through car roofs.

Once all of the bugs are fixed, this will really enhance the game and maybe more and more cars could be added, eliminating the need for replacing cars with mods!

Also, some of the sounds for the new cars are dreadful. Using vanilla car sounds would be better...

I hope more modders will come along to help this project! Its such a good idea :)

I really like the idea of this :) But its way too buggy at the moment. Definitely a beta!

The main bugs are hand and camera placement in the cars, as well as heads clipping through car roofs.

Also, some of the sounds for the new cars are dreadful. Using vanilla car sounds would be better...

I defiantly agree with this, especially the camera and sounds....

but like huggy said, this has amazing potential, and just needs perfecting!

Good job to all who was involved!

-Carlstone13

I hope it will work with Laferrari carpack :D

No man is not be compattible because LaFerrari is at other pack that i make data for Tduchicken. But don't worry i will add this car at next version. For now is impossible to make compatible my pack with chickenpatch because if i add data of cars that haven't 3d models in the game will make many bugs at the came.That's why i put here Tduchicken's R8LMX and Huracan.

--- Post Updated ---

I defiantly agree with this, especially the camera and sounds....

but like huggy said, this has amazing potential, and just needs perfecting!

Good job to all who was involved!

-Carlstone13

Guys i write at the readme file that some cars haven't sounds and use default sounds from the game. For the position of driver hands and bad looked interior or visible parts from driver's head at the roof of the car...I need imrpoved 3d models for this car to fix this bugs. For some cars like a McLaren F1 i don't know wich camera to use because in the game havent a car with middle position for the driver....Read the readme file that i write to see what bugs i found, because i don't want to post here because the list is long.

--- Post Updated ---

Yes, finally released!*o* Great Job, thank you so much!

I hope cars like the Koenigsegg Agera ® will be added..missed it a little bit :(

Man i wait to be released better model of Agera R and will add at the game.Old model that i use is very bugged and Reventon09 (his creator) asked me to remove it from the pack. But i have a promise from 1 very good modder very soon to release Agera R.

Please fix this pack first before adding anymore cars! Little things like i8's head glitch + hand and leg positioning in nearly all cars need fixing first :) Get help if you need some! I'm sure theres a modder out there that can help with the hand positioning :)

Once this pack is sorted out, it will really enhance TDU2. No more replacing vanilla cars, compatible with UP, loads of new cars in dealerships... it could be the best thing to come to this game (apart from the UP) :P

To really make this pack great, I think this needs to be more of a community effort! Not just mitkop on his own :duck:

The problem is most of the bugs are with the models themselves thus they cannot be fixed :(

But true, any problems that can be fixed should be in a later release

--- Post Updated ---

I am uploading the BRZ review now, I will edit this post with a link when it is up :)

--- Post Updated ---

And the video is up!

find it here:

It wont be in HD right away, youtube takes a few minutes to render a HD version!

The problem is most of the bugs are with the models themselves thus they cannot be fixed :(

But true, any problems that can be fixed should be in a later release

--- Post Updated ---

I am uploading the BRZ review now, I will edit this post with a link when it is up :)

--- Post Updated ---

And the video is up!

find it here:

It wont be in HD right away, youtube takes a few minutes to render a HD version!

Amazing video man thank you. And to all of you - subaru brz is make it to be offroad racer, based at lancia delta s4 characteristics and you need to test it at the offroad