We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 vehicle property editor UPDATED

binbow

• Replies 134
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloded a McLaren P1 and now I wanna put down his real specs, but it's quite a lot more powerful than the vehicle it replaces. Can I use it without getting banned from the servers?

Including me, a lot of people are enjoying subjected to a similar change. But, I have not yet heard information that people got banned.

I will recommend to use TDU2VPE.EXE in combination with unofficial patch 0.4.

Hello Binbow. first time poster here. Just wanted to let you know that I like your tool and have been following the comments and questions. I did notice something that may be of help with the list of cars that do not work. If you edit the basic model of that car, then it also seems to edit the variations of that model. For instance, I could edit the dodge viper and it would also affect the dodge viper police car. It may not have may the exact same adjustments as the base car seemed to perform better, but it did affect the variation car in a good way. I did try it with several different cars in the same way with the same results (base cars vs. driving school cars). Hope that helps and doesn't cause greater confusion.

--- Post Updated ---

Just thought of another example. I edited the Audi for offroad (exact model slipped my mind at the moment) and it changed that data for the Inuit edition, as well as the variation for "Chris".

--- Post Updated ---

Just thought of another example. I edited the Audi for offroad (exact model slipped my mind at the moment) and it changed that data for the Inuit edition, as well as the variation for "Chris".

I do have a question though. What about that cars that do not seem to share a base with another car such as the Saleen S5S Raptor or the Veyon Super Sport. I would have thought that the Super Sport shared a base, but the values area different. It could be that I missed something with these two those. Regardless, it is a great tool and I enjoy using it to tweak cars to my likely. Thank you for the work.

Binbow, thank you for the great work. And can i edit the tires size in db_base with this programm? The base of car are editable (position of wheels), but tires size are dont edit. I try to make pack of cars, and i rename some. Can someone help whis editing tires without using Z-modeller?

.. can i edit the tires size in db_base with this programm? The base of car are editable (position of wheels), but tires size are dont edit. I try to make pack of cars, and i rename some. Can someone help whis editing tires without using Z-modeller?

I am also looking for that way. But, data on tire size unfortunately is undiscovered. This is still a beta version that's why.

I seem to be having some trouble. For some reason, I cannot edit the Mustang GT, Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, and the "Solar Crown" Lotus Evora. Did I install it wrong?

EDIT:

Okay, I found it in this thread. It's excluded. Sorry about posting this.

Yeah,,unfortunately, this tool can not edit the data of those vehicles. This is due to the vehicle search algorithm of this tool and the improvement is difficult.:(

Yeah,,unfortunately, this tool can not edit the data of those vehicles. This is due to the vehicle search algorithm of this tool and the improvement is difficult.:(

Okay. Well, what about the fact that when I modded the RUF RK Spyder, I cannot change the class it is in. Did I do something wrong?

Okay. Well, what about the fact that when I modded the RUF RK Spyder, I cannot change the class it is in. Did I do something wrong?

Change the Class item at the "Miscellaneous items" column on the "Miscellaneous" tab page.

Although there is an item that "vClass" also in the "Unknown items", this does not work (is a bug).

[ATTACH]22541[/ATTACH]

Change the Class item at the "Miscellaneous items" column on the "Miscellaneous" tab page.

Although there is an item that "vClass" also in the "Unknown items", this does not work (is a bug).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22541[/ATTACH]

Tried to change the class through the Miscellaneous box and even the car price... still no luck.

EDIT: I noticed it does change the db_data.dec instead of db_data.cpr. That is supposed to be correct, right?

Tried to change the class through the Miscellaneous box and even the car price... still no luck.

EDIT: I noticed it does change the db_data.dec instead of db_data.cpr. That is supposed to be correct, right?

When the "Apply" button is pressed, program will generate a da_data.cpr from db_data.dec (using tdudec.exe).

And, copy the db_data.cpr to TDU2 folder.

Hello again Binbow. I am not able to change the class of the cars. Everything else seems to work fine (for the cars that can be worked with), even the name change, but I have not been able to change the class. It is possible that I am doing something wrong or missed something in the thread regarding this aspect. Thanks again.

Hello again Binbow. I am not able to change the class of the cars. Everything else seems to work fine (for the cars that can be worked with), even the name change, but I have not been able to change the class. It is possible that I am doing something wrong or missed something in the thread regarding this aspect. Thanks again.

Well, recently, I often get a similar report.

But nothing come up with proposals since phenomenon not be reproduced at my side.:confused::sorry: