We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ryzza5's Crew Videos - UP Dec 20: bus takedown - easy!

Ryzza5

I was literally saying to myself "You could've posted that comment" and Diablo almost had it word for word, :lol:

I was in two minds about chasing and doing something else for a bit, but I am the one who ended that chase if I am not mistaken.

Here's a test drive video just for you, Mellors - to show you what you can look forward to (if you haven't already got it). It even has crashing (which I know you like) :lol:

And this saleswoman really needs to choose her words better

It's nice having an entire subforum to myself :lol:

Some rough cuts of police chases during my cruise with :gdance:, who kinda forgot about the 'help the cops' arrangement from the PC Beta, which led to the creation of 'Rules of Engagement'

If you've watched the

where I try to visit Mexico you should get this reference

^Watch full screen to read text chat

Not wanting to do Performance Spec missions with my gifted MP4-12C or Italia I decide to see if I'm any good up against other random players in a PvP lobby. Note that they don't have to use the wheel and none of them are in Hardcore mode, and most of them have higher car levels.

...you smoothly negotiated the road blocks...

Smooth escape from the cops there...

Smooth is my middle name, didntchaknow? :cactus:

Here's some more of that tduck cruise through some pretty areas

I actually feel rather bad looking back at that railway incident, at the time I was just interested to see what would happen (game physics-wise) :lol:

• 11 months later...