We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BBC Top Gear [It's back!]

Andreas¹

Ah well, we're kinda used to having only 6 episodes per season, so I guess they can back-catalog them into the next one, pending the result of the investigation. Or they might promote RH to main host and get Tiff in to help finish off the series. Or just release them on DVD/iTunes.

To think he went this long without punching James May as well...

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Tiff though? I know he was the

a few years ago but would he be willing to or even be able to present TG along side FG?

I'd be happy with Hammond and May for a while, I like and respect them both more than JC. Not to mention I don't think they get enough show time just the two of them.

Guest MrLolololXD

Why would they postpone episodes? Aren't they already filmed prior to the season being released? Or is it broadcast live in the UK each week?

Why would they postpone episodes? Aren't they already filmed prior to the season being released? Or is it broadcast live in the UK each week?

The segments are filmed ages in advanced (probably up to a year), but all the studio segments and SIARPC are filmed on the wednesday before the broadcast.

Jeremy Clarkson: Im Off To The Job Centre

The producer involved in the alleged bust-up, said to have been over a lack of catering, has been named by the Daily Mirror as Oisin Tymon, 36.

It has emerged Clarkson's Top Gear contract runs out at the end of the month, making it easier for the BBC to part company with him should it wish to.

Oops.

I'm not condoning what Clarkson has done.

But he's also potentially put himself out of a job too. And we don't really know what's happened. What's to say the producer hasn't been riling Clarkson up? I do think it is just Clarkson being a giant baby throwing his toys out of the pram though and if that is the case, he should be gone.

It does all scream a bit of publicity stunt by the producer... the BBC are famously good at keeping things like this out of the limelight. Especially as it seems to be more of a LeCoque fight (according to the most current gossip reports). So for a relatively small thing like this to be so public, its quite abnormal.

I hope the producer gave as good as he got though... its so refreshing to find people who aren't afraid of all the PC bull. Let them have scrap an then afterwards if they're actually men, they'll be down the bar drinking and laughing about it for the rest of the day.