We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 6 announced at the NAIAS - new Ford GT to be cover car

Eudemon

[headline]Forza Motorsport 6 Announced[/headline]

Where better a place to announce the next iteration of your extremely popular racing series than at a HUGE motorshow? That's exactly what Microsoft and Turn 10 have done alongside Ford with the announcement that Forza Motorsport 6 will be coming exclusively to Xbox One as the series hits its 10-year anniversary this year (yes Forza Motorsport came out in 2005 folks!). The partnership with Ford will also see the new Ford GT that was only just revealed at the autoshow itself becoming the 'cover car' of the sixth title.

As we here know, Forza Motorsport is a very much loved and respected racing franchise and it will be very exciting to see how it evolves over its predecessor, especially when you consider what Forza Horizon 2 included within it, and of what Project Cars will bring itself to the racing genre on the Xbox platform, releasing earlier this year.

2014 was a decent year for the racing game, it looks like 2015 will be following that nicely too. :cool:

[subhead]Forza Motorsport 6 - Announce Video[/subhead]

Only the very basic mention and video above is all we have been shown but as per the case usually with a FM title, we will no doubt hear and see a whole lot more at E3 in June.

I'm thinking weather may be in, but not dynamic- just selectable/random, same with night racing. I'd love to see some older circuits return, as well as the oddly missing Japanese circuits (I'm honestly not sure how I've survived without tsukuba).

As always, some form of front wheel drive corolla would be a nice addition but I still don't see it, given the only usdm options are the rare ae82 fx16, or the perhaps not so rare, apparently only ever riced out and unloved ae92 corolla gts coupe.

Regardless, keen to hear more, I'm sure the build up and hype will be massive around/after e3, but we all knew a fm6 announcement was coming soon.

Do you even grammar, bro? :confused:
Apart from the typo of 'anticpated' I don't see the issue. Unless you mean the "and of what" which is fairly common in UK speak when you are referring to something impacting on something else. :shrug:

It was also close to 3AM when I posted. :sootired:

Educate me sir. :)

This is how I feel.

They need to make a change, a rather large one.

+2

This one needs to be BIG update, like 2 to 3 was. I bought 4 and it was a slightly improved FM3 so I didn't even bother with 5. Nor will I with 6 unless it's in a console bundle or actually feels like a new game.

• 2 months later...