We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Salon de TDUCK: New Car Releases

CarMadMike

vulcan-grab.jpg?itok=uFGCpN17

Sounds dirty.

Aston Martin Hypercar for the geneva motorshow?

I hope it isn't just some bloody concept, I think the automotive world is still a bit blue-balled from the Jag C-X75.

Supposedly track only though, but I'm not sure I care too much, anything is better than not doing anything but a concept like jag.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours surfaced of Bentley unveiling a new sportscar, on the Geneva motor show. Not production-ready yet, but a concept to measure interest and reactions for a possible line-up expansion like a sportscar, closer to Ferrari's and Aston Martins.

New Bentley two-seater sports GT concept set for Geneva show | Autocar

Wonder if it's true though, if I'm correct this isn't the first time Bentley is said to introduce a sportscar (Paris 2012 proved previous rumours to be wrong: no sportscar shown)

I quite like this car, better side silhouette than previous models now that the rear windscreen lays flatter and starts earlier from the roof. Front could use a bit of.... non straight things. Apart from the headlight, skoda logo and license plate text it's so straight and sharp cornered. To be expected with VAG but still.

21104503321230529578.jpg

196555270306871080.jpg

1409103147974658432.jpg

That's exciting, with the pool or resources bentley has access too at VAG it shouldn't be as bloated as previous bentleys.

My main issue being that VAG will most likely suck the soul out of it and it'll look surprisingly audi like.

Does the Continental GT lack soul?

The Superb is a typical Škoda. Profile is just a longer Octavia, the rear kinda surprised me that the taillights are basically of the same shape as before. If you've seen the interior already, it's what the OIII should have had... Clearly, VW is holding its Czech brand back there.

-The Focus is pretty nice, and it's good that it's finally AWD.

-Not a fan of the Ferrari, really not liking where their style department is heading these days.

-I really like the Cayman, especially the spoiler.

-The sound of the V12 Vantage makes my pants tight, such a beautiful sound, love the aggressive look too.

-The new R8 , it sounds nice, but the new styling front and rear is hideous.

I don't remember. Too much other stuff going on lately.

So so glad Audi is keeping the V10 alive. The sound is amazing. And if you haven't seen the RS 3 videos from Arjeplog yet, do it as that car sounds proper too.

Agreed, I'm still annoyed at BMW for going back to a V8 with the M5. A V10 german saloon was the best idea ever :p