We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

btw,did you fixed the bugs on the spykers and 350z's you had from the first versions?

Yes, as for the ver1.2 wip, I think that there's no problem on the spykers. :rolleyes: And, v34 b16 had not 350z model, i think.:confused:

--- Post Updated ---

Its cool, Ill try the updated version

:ty: I will release new version in a few days. Please wait it.

Can you please make it also compatible with the AUTOPACK ?

I wish to change the Ferrari F50 in the AUTOPACK and I don't know how to do it :confused:

What you want to change man :) what you don't like? The car is great...you need to change first and 3rd id of ferrari f50 at "TDU2DBCarList" with ID from F40 to can edit it.

binbow, as you were the one who created this program i want to ask you personaly :P

What is the option in the vehicle editor, that sets the speed that the Rpms go down, when we release the acceleration pedal?

For example, when one gears down while the Rpms are high, the motor will drop the rpms and thus the car will slow down very fast... What i want to know is what option controlls the speed of that drop xD?

Bug fix was completed. As for the download link, please refer to the thread top post. Version is now 1.5.

In this version; Before you change the assignment of the dealer slot, please once exit the tool and do edit work after restart.

--- Post Updated ---

@ticofa

binbow, as you were the one who created this program i want to ask you personaly :P

What is the option in the vehicle editor, that sets the speed that the Rpms go down, when we release the acceleration pedal?

For example, when one gears down while the Rpms are high, the motor will drop the rpms and thus the car will slow down very fast... What i want to know is what option controlls the speed of that drop xD?

I think "Engine inertia" and "Gearbox inertia" are the related likely. But, only program of TDU2 know how they are used to. So, to tell the true, I am not sure.:rolleyes:

Oh dang, i think i did poopie xD Now i cant check if it is or not the inertias... the program isnt changing the cars anymore :O It applies and loads, but there is no change in game :O oh god, im dead xD

Edit: And now i also cant open the Bikes o_O, i'm shouldn't be allowed to pc's ahahah

Oh god help me xDDD

[ATTACH]22974[/ATTACH]

I think i have options right :P

Whoops, i found the solution :P

Unfortunatly, the solution is to Re-Unpack the game again, no need to uninstall the unpacked game, just re-unpack :D!

If it broke the database, you can return to before the change database by using the "RESTORE". All of the changes will disappear.

[ATTACH]22981[/ATTACH]

Hello!

I guess that i need some help here...

On the Miscellaneous tab i set the file name for example "s2000" and then i follow all the next steps.

It´s supposed create the files s2000.bnk, s2000_i.bnk etc, in the game folder, isn´t it? I can´t create this files...

Hello!

I guess that i need some help here...

On the Miscellaneous tab i set the file name for example "s2000" and then i follow all the next steps.

It´s supposed create the files s2000.bnk, s2000_i.bnk etc, in the game folder, isn´t it? I can´t create this files...

The item is only to generate a file name (It rewrite the description of the file name in the database.). So, it is necessary to prepare those files yourself separately.

Guys, about ver1.5;

Bugs that become unreadable data that have changed the ID seem does not gone completely..

Please use the following methods as workaround for this bug.

- Open the TDU2DBCarList.xml in such as Notepad

- Find the car of interest

- Please match the value that you changed in TDU2vPE each value of cam_id and car_id and id_3rd.

[ATTACH]22996[/ATTACH]

I will fix this bug in the next release. The next release is expected to be able to change the rim.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, has given me just what I wanted for TDU2, the "Is Offroad" box, perfect.

How do I reset the program so that it doesn't remember previous entries? I have tried giving the Mustang 4 gears as that has always bugged me too. This has however caused a crash to desktop instantly when I try to run the program. I have restored the data.cpr file and got the game working again but whenever I load the Mustang in the Vehicle Editor the gear changes are remembered and I can't edit any other setting without the gearbox changes being applied too, thus killing TDU2 all over again.

Thank you,

--- Post Updated ---

No problem, sorted it, deleted VPE folder and restarted from scratch. Is editing the number of gears & gear ratios something that's known to cause issues?

Thank you, has given me just what I wanted for TDU2, the "Is Offroad" box, perfect.

How do I reset the program so that it doesn't remember previous entries? I have tried giving the Mustang 4 gears as that has always bugged me too. This has however caused a crash to desktop instantly when I try to run the program. I have restored the data.cpr file and got the game working again but whenever I load the Mustang in the Vehicle Editor the gear changes are remembered and I can't edit any other setting without the gearbox changes being applied too, thus killing TDU2 all over again.

Thank you,

--- Post Updated ---

No problem, sorted it, deleted VPE folder and restarted from scratch. Is editing the number of gears & gear ratios something that's known to cause issues?

Thank you for the report. No, I had never encountered such trouble. Anyway I will also try to check the problem again.

--- update ---

I remembered one thing that should be noted. If you delete a dbdata.dec file without the work clicking "Restore", tdu2vpe generate a dbdata.dec from dbdata.cpr under the game folder and use it for edit. So, at that time, if the dbdata.cpr had corruped, it means that its influence will continue.

In the next version I will try to improve around this.

I think this may be have been the result of a random file corruption, all files restored, started again from scratch and gears worked fine this time.

It is however worth noting that if you change the gears on the "Miami" Mustang only then the changes do not take effect unless you change them on the standard one too.

I think this may be have been the result of a random file corruption, all files restored, started again from scratch and gears worked fine this time.

It is however worth noting that if you change the gears on the "Miami" Mustang only then the changes do not take effect unless you change them on the standard one too.

Hmm.. here I can be individually set the "Miami" Mustang and ordinary Mustang of each gear ratio.:confused:

I will release new version in a few days. Please wait and try new version, though it's same algorithm.

-- update --

It is visible as can be set individually, On the database, I could confirm the value set in each are stored properly. But in the game, it seems actually are using the value of the ordinary Mustang. TDU2vPE is not able to adapt to this kind of trouble .

[ATTACH]23202[/ATTACH]

-- update 2nd --

I have an additional investigation. The result was "consolation prize!" As follows. The other award vehicle that was acquired and the racing school vehicle, it was all under the same situation. :(