We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 AUTOPACK "First" 1.0.1

mitkop81

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow guys the pack is still work in progress and is not released yet and have so many comments...i don't know what to say. Big thanks for all of you wich have the patience and wish to play this game. That mean so much for us. Now im at home and can't made nothing at the pack, but when i come back i will continued with work. Be relax - allmost all cars that was before released will be added again - they are planned but need to be finished before releasing again. That's why you can't see it now at this part because they have a lot of work to do to be completly perfect. Only for now i can't promise nothing only for lamborghini reventon, because his model need to be rebuilded - have too many bugs to fix. For some of listed bugs - we will try to fix it. For the sounds wich are listed for tvr cerbera speed 12, saleen s5s raptor and saleen s7 twinturbo i have new soudns that was released at other post, but i still have permision to use it at the pack, that's why i didn't inlcude it at the pack. For interior camera of citroen ds4 - by my opinion this camera is better for now and every touching of driver position will broke the camera of one original car, with is not soo good.

Lamborghini Aventador - what is the problem with his automatic gears? I didn't saw this problem...I think that Xalith is created very well this car ....

i have carpack mitkop81 and i litle change some crs i thnk lamborghini se be better model to game replece to reventon and i change huayra to better model from stargt and sorry now i dont test this pack and im waiting for much better car list and i need meyby agera in tdu uknow this

i have carpack mitkop81 and i litle change some crs i thnk lamborghini se be better model to game replece to reventon and i change huayra to better model from stargt and sorry now i dont test this pack and im waiting for much better car list and i need meyby agera in tdu uknow this

This is what i hate seeing. Why do you feel the need to tell them that this car list they have at the moment is that crap in your opinion that you won't use it.

And even after mitkop81 has said why the car list is like this you still feel the need to say well it's not good enough.

You should just be thanking them for the hours they put into this game to make this possible.

do u think i need all 11 cars and bikes, we try to make many cars for all classes for most people : somebody loves us muscles, somebody italian supercars, somebody european roadcars ....etc

I agree with StarGT, all the people that play TDU2 are not same and they have different taste, wishes, requests...

With every new patch I am (was) satisfied because in every of it was something that I liked and fits my taste.

So I have to say this to everyone that is complaining: if you want then install this patch and play game, if it doesn`t fit your taste then don`t install it and be quiet.

Thanks to all who are trying to expand TDU2 and make it better.

Great work and looking forward to see new DLC`s for TDU2 :thumbsup:

@mitkop81 i think he got the two lambos mixed up as it's the other way round. And this has been fixed for UP 0.5.

@Minime891 you are right I mixed the lambos, the the problem with the gears are from the Gallardo.

I hope that will be fixed because I play mostly with automatic transmission and I like very much the that car.

Thanks.

Where do I install it? I had the .exe load it in but I cannot find the bnk files anywhere!

EDIT: I played the game and everything was in! LOL I'm so stupid! Anyway, some DLC's are still locked (Ferrari F40 and 250 GTO for example) and the game crashed on my when I was picking the color for the Viper ACR (at least that one worked!). The Subaru BRZ should sound more like a boxer 4 instead of a V12, and the Diablo is a bit loud. Still, it's a good mod that needs some adjustment.

EDIT 2: Turns out some viruses were in my CPU (ouch!). The game with this mod lags at times but it doesn't crash.