We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey: TDU Community PATCH 2.00A

Djey

I like this new community patch update. But I have a concern here. I cannot start properly a race without randomly loading all of the AI's especially in offline races. Djey, can you figure out on how to fix this one?

I've reverted my TDU installation back to Patch 1.68b after encountering this issue and it worked without flaws. But when I update it to your latest BETA, it doesn't load anymore.

Hi Djey i found another bug and wish you could fix this, it's the cadillac sisteen that can be read by using TDUmodding tool and cannot be read by TDUPE, and it can be place in a dealership but won't be seen in the showroom since it's file is missing in the the vehicle folder. Pls can you fix this and also the Nismo R tune and Stune can you pls make a seperate slot for them pls. Thank you .

Thanks for feedback :)

I like this new community patch update. But I have a concern here. I cannot start properly a race without randomly loading all of the AI's especially in offline races. Djey, can you figure out on how to fix this one?
Maybe a bug when cleaning some IA drivers. Does that freeze your game ? I think it happened to me once.

I've reverted my TDU installation back to Patch 1.68b after encountering this issue and it worked without flaws. But when I update it to your latest BETA, it doesn't load anymore.
I haven't tested effects of reverting back to 1.68b. Since it has cleared all changes, you should install FULL edition of TDUCP. Or send me database files for analysis please.

I think that used car dealer could be added
What do you mean? I think that was an online feature which is not handled by Project Paradise. And like online races and club features, I dunno how to get it working again. I advise you to contact Project Paradise maintainers.

Hi Djey i found another bug and wish you could fix this, it's the cadillac sisteen that can be read by using TDUmodding tool and cannot be read by TDUPE, and it can be place in a dealership but won't be seen in the showroom since it's file is missing in the vehicle folder. Pls can you fix this and also the Nismo R tune and Stune can you pls make a seperate slot for them pls. Thank you .
I'll try to fix Sixteen for BETA 4 if I can.

Nismo S-Tune and R-Tune have different slots but share the same files. I don't plan to add new files for them.

Edit: Sixteen files are present in both UPDATE and FULL packages. Car does not appear because they are just empty placeholders ;)

Like all unlocked or new slots, you have to put a mod onto it or wait until someone makes it.

[ATTACH]26100[/ATTACH]

Hey Djey, about my concern on the AI's especially in offline races, that occurred to me more often whenever the game's loading the AI and it cannot properly start the race just before the announcer says "Gentlemen, start your engines" before the countdown if you know what I'm saying.

And to understand my problem further, I posted the screenshot of it for you to see.

Yeah, it happened to me days ago. I thought it was because of my test install, as restarting game kinda solved it.

It might be related to database cleaning I've done in the last few weeks, some trivial information must not be so safe to delete... Hope it can be fixed.

Thanks.

I forgot to mention, the Saturn car dealership is gone ever since I updated to the latest BETA. What happened out there Djey?
Same issue here, the patch seems to have cleared this dealer. I will fix it.

In the meantime you may locate Saturn Sky and Curve into it with TDUMT. It should appear again.

Nope. 4xxx slots will be for bikes only. Who knows, maybe one day they will be necessary?

If slots are needed for cars, I will add more 3xxx ones. But I don't think people will install all available mods in the world. There are not so many dealer locations for all these cars anyway :)

9 bike mods[/url]. But I prefer cars too.

At the moment i have listed 823 car mods, but there are about 1500 in total. ;)

Thanks for the facts, but now among them... how many quality mods? :)

hey Djey, thats nice adding more slots but is there anyway you can add more car dealership in TDU?
Nope, I think we'll have to cope with some limits.

I'll check it out first Djey while your working on the bug fixes I've said earlier.
okay, now working on a fix for races. I've found a real cause indeed.