We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pator5 Ferrari F40

Pator5

Good luck then, your start is very good. :)

Just be patient and persistent and you will be good.

Also playing around and practicing helps, believe me, i found some nice tricks that way.

And its even easier now with bigbnks and stuff.

Good luck then, your start is very good. :)

Just be patient and persistent and you will be good.

Also playing around and practicing helps, believe me, i found some nice tricks that way.

And its even easier now with bigbnks and stuff.

Dux m8 believe me i saw how the modding things are going making this mod , can't say it's easy but it's not a nuclear physics as Combat says practice makes it perfect ;)

--- Post Updated ---

@Blackhawk there is a Assetto Corsa model of the car and their models are more accurate than Turn10's but it's a mid poly model.It was planned but will see how it will go

Naa mate :D I still believe 3D modelling is more complicating than the Database :nods: I will have a try again one day. My E-Type is waiting.

+Rep button doesn't work...

Thanks to Comb@t aswell for being a very good teacher ! I can't wait to put my hand on the engine a create my baby ! Need plenty of times... I'm also too obsessed with numbers in the database :nuts:

nice work mate,you started ambitious with F40 and you succeeded...congratulation....;)

car looking pretty good,need to find good ik,F40 camera is ok...only problem I found is looking behind from the cockpit view...when someone test it,it will see what I meant....

I wish you luck with future projects!!!:cheers: