We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A quick question about Vehicle modding, please:3

SkyStar93

Hello everyone, i might have a small problem,

today i've installed a vehicle mod for my tdu3 it's the Mercedes-Benz C63AMG Black Series + Sound by Reventon09

but i have noticed that it has some big problems, like broken cokpit first person camera and the wrong named Sound File, wich changes the sound of the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG instead of the C63 Black Series, the problem is: i did not a backup before modding the car. (i know i'm stupid T_T),

Could someone spare me the retail unpacked+unofficial patch car's files please?:3

it's the sls_amg bnk files

(i could do it by myself but i don't have anymore space on HDD to unpack the game another time :c

Hello everyone, i might have a small problem,

today i've installed a vehicle mod for my tdu3 it's the Mercedes-Benz C63AMG Black Series + Sound by Reventon09

but i have noticed that it has some big problems, like broken cokpit first person camera and the wrong named Sound File, wich changes the sound of the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG instead of the C63 Black Series, the problem is: i did not a backup before modding the car. (i know i'm stupid T_T),

Could someone spare me the retail unpacked+unofficial patch car's files please?:3

it's the sls_amg bnk files

(i could do it by myself but i don't have anymore space on HDD to unpack the game another time :c

i think you are not allowed to upload original tdu2 .bnk files in this forum

i can send you the link where you can find all original tdu2 files if you send me a personal message :)